Mumbai Hotels

goose

Mods - feel free to move this to a more appropriate place once I've had the urgent response i need. i'm staying in Mumbai end of this month for 2 weeks - strictly pleasure. i want glitz, glamour, good food, bars and prime location, and a general good buzz. i've narrowed it down to two choices 1. JW Marriott OR 2. Sahara Star Compare and contrast. Thx

Marriott is good. There is a Mahesh restaurant inside. Long time back, my ex-company boss arranged a dinner for us, they serve some good food. Also Enigma night club rocks, with DJ musics.
Mahesh Lunch Home ROCKS!! Also they used to have this lunch buffet near the Saffrom restaraunt some years back, which was awesome as well.

I stayed in some 5 star hotel in Bombay for two nights. It was near the airport. Lot of girls were doing dhanda outside the hotel. Some really high class hookers were plying their trade inside the hotel as well. I have no idea what the hotel was called as this was longggggggg time ago. I was stuck with a desi tharki who was doing my head in! He was trying to impress me as I was a NRI. Frankly speaking he was scaring me LOL

I stayed in some 5 star hotel in Bombay for two nights. It was near the airport. Lot of girls were doing dhanda outside the hotel. Some really high class hookers were plying their trade inside the hotel as well. I have no idea what the hotel was called as this was longggggggg time ago. I was stuck with a desi tharki who was doing my head in! He was trying to impress me as I was a NRI. Frankly speaking he was scaring me LOL
was it Hyatt Regency or ITC Grand Maratha Sheraton?? If you visit Hyatt regency, then "services" are not that bad....last time I heard was, there they show photo album and you can choose....Good service, if this is true:two_thumbs_up: