Ipl Auctions 2014

PAA-G

Murali Vijay may get Chennai Super Kings's support http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/ipl/news/Murali-Vijay-may-get-Chennai-Super-Kingss-support/articleshow/29166392.cms NEW DELHI: Tamil Nadu's Murali Vijay has been in the Chennai Super Kings' scheme of things for quite some time. But now that CSK couldn't retain him as their fifth player because of the rules, CSK may go all out to buy him back at the auction. The team also needs the services of South Africa's Faf du Plessis but Vijay has an advantage over him because there is a restriction on a maximum of four foreigners in the playing XI. "That is why Vijay is a frontrunner," a source said, adding that most teams will try to retain their old combinations as far as possible.

Irfan can be handy but dont see him being auctioned by DD Rasool is a good option but I see him going to KKR.
Where ever Rassol, I hope gets handful mumber of games to showcase his talent. RR could be ideal in that case but that might hinder his chances in national team

Where ever Rassol' date=' I hope gets handful mumber of games to showcase his talent. RR could be ideal in that case but that might hinder his chances in national team[/quote'] Don't think so if he does well then he deserves a chance but I hope he ends up with a side like DD.One thing I like about DD is that they gave chances to Indian bowlers they backed them thats why I want to see Shami/Bhuvi or Rasool with DD.One good thing is Garry T.A Sekhar and Ashish Kapoor will take cricket related decisions I still can't forget 2011 auctions where Greg Shipphard let go quality players and selected useless Aussies at that time.