Pak vs SA - 2nd ODI, Lahore

I don't know about that Sriram. Ntini cleaned up the top order in the last ODI against Pakistan if you didn't notice.
I did notice that Ravi , but in general his form has been very erratic and his place in the side has been questioned , especially after a very ordinary test series. Ntini isnt the force he once was.

Yousuf gets his 13th ODI hundred off 129 ball. The selfish fella then prays on the ground. Wonder how a greedy money chaser demonstrates so much love to religion. I thought the ones that follow religion very closely have good work ethics and less selfish. Anyways he's batted really well. Looked a real class and the four behind square on the off with which he brought up his 100 was fantastic.

Yousuf gets his 13th ODI hundred off 129 ball. The selfish fella then prays on the ground. Wonder how a greedy money chaser demonstrates so much love to religion. I thought the ones that follow religion very closely have good work ethics and less selfish. Anyways he's batted really well. Looked a real class and the four behind square on the off with which he brought up his 100 was fantastic.
this is not the time for this Fantastic innings but PAK have really fallen away in the last 2 or 3 overs