Please do not complain when the Indian players get abused down under!!

no sheet ehh einstien .... so whats the monkey noise called again .... you should know by now since you spent 10 bucks to figure it out ... and BTW you never answered how you figure out the guys had racism on their minds and not just a silly prank ? Do you read minds by any chance ? Our propensity to bring down our own is indeed quite legendary and unmatchable.
Eeeee ooooo eeeeee whoooo eeeeee oooooo eeeeeeeeeeee whooooo eeeeeeeee oooooooooooo eeeeeeee dats the monkey noise....i hope it makes u happy it can be a prank one time, not 3 times in a row...when it was over the news that it was racism, indians shouldve stopped. also windies were called hubshies by the indian crowd, that was racism as well just liek if u refer indians/pakistanis as pakis..it is racist. just accept the fact that some of the indian crowd is racist and indian authorities were in denial until hamish took a great picture that said a billion words.
no it doesnt.... And dont tell me you were aware of it before this episode .... and before Coffee put up that video ... you were dodging the issue. if it was soo obvious I wouldnt have asked for it and you would have responded with a clear answer instead of beating around the bush.
man when u make monkey gestures and u make weird noises, its not hard to tell u r acting like a monkey.
Not when Symonds doesnt consider it as racist ... and that Indian crowds (unlike Aussie ) are not known to heap racist abuse especially on Not so obviously black players ... sorry this is nothing but our ingenious tendency to bring down our own ... typical crab mentality.
how many times hve we brought down our crowd for being racist?..yes exactly!!!! it happened this time n we should make a big deal outaa it so it doesnt happen again cheers

Y4C you are clearly going overboard with this. Most sane people would agree that the behavior of the fans was very poor but such a thing can happen.

no it doesnt.... And dont tell me you were aware of it before this episode .... and before Coffee put up that video ... you were dodging the issue. if it was soo obvious I wouldnt have asked for it and you would have responded with a clear answer instead of beating around the bush. Not when Symonds doesnt consider it as racist ... and that Indian crowds (unlike Aussie ) are not known to heap racist abuse especially on Not so obviously black players ... sorry this is nothing but our ingenious tendency to bring down our own ... typical crab mentality.
that's another problem, why should there be such a personal attachment? here is what i said about this earlier. http://indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=215942&postcount=7
Y4C you are clearly going overboard with this. Most sane people would agree that the behavior of the fans was very poor but such a thing can happen. that's another problem, why should there be such a personal attachment? here is what i said about this earlier. http://indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=215942&postcount=7
My only point is that it was an act of racism. If someone wanna argue against it, I will argue back and it looks liek I am going overboard but I am not. Yes these things can happen...Actually anythign can happen..Like that allu and Inzi incident in toronto...Doesnt mean it is right
and what about people like you going over board at the slightest oppurtunity ... proclaiming yourselves to be the born again messaihs of all black people ... ? where were you when Aussie players were caught in the act of racism ? Didnt see any hue and cry from you and your types ? Where were you and the media and those photographers when Harsha was chucked out of Lords by a because he was Indian ...or for that matter Sunil Gavaskar ?
So true....
where were you when Aussie players were caught in the act of racism ? Didnt see any hue and cry from you and your types ? Where were you and the media and those photographers when Harsha was chucked out of Lords by a because he was Indian ...or for that matter Sunil Gavaskar ?
when did harsha and sunny get chucked out of lords becoz of their nationality ....was it during the recent series????? any link source????