Asia Cup 2014

StriKe

Mushfiq is an emotional loose cannon and an ordinary captain. Dhoni being diplomatic in press conferences is okay. What is irritating is his long rope policy (only to certain players) and his handling of bowlers.
Agree. The stuff Mushfiqur says publicly sometimes just makes him look amateurish. Though that can be said about a lot of the Bang Boyz.

Musfiq slaughtering and talking in public too much, stupid. But dhoni is also equally dumb in other direction. Process more important then results, WTF!!!. Also dhoni backs up his pathetic non botherdness in field and press room with actions of maintaining the status quo, keep trusted failures like ishant etc etc But that's what no accountability breeds! Power corrupts!

Agree. The stuff Mushfiqur says publicly sometimes just makes him look amateurish. Though that can be said about a lot of the Bang Boyz.
The overall behaviour of the top BD players - Shakib, Tamim, Mushfiq etc is quite appalling. Shakib and Tamim are known to behave like prima donnas most of the time, and Mushfiq behaves like the captain of a school team. The BD management has been trying to be strict with them but I wonder why they don't learn the same themselves.

There is certainly something wrong with the team management.Inspite of such a bad record they're not willing to make changes in the team.They have made 1 group & they don't want other players to come in.Binny is given a game but Pujara is not considered against Afghanistan also.They know If Pujara scores big,they will have trouble in bringing back their favourites.

I think now we'll see Ishant playing for the next 5 years as well. This Indian team management is stubborn and have some strange agenda that fans cannot decipher; at this rate we will continue to lose any and every thing. The budding fast bowlers should altogether retire or try and be in the management's good books anyhow.

There is certainly something wrong with the team management.Inspite of such a bad record they're not willing to make changes in the team.They have made 1 group & they don't want other players to come in.Binny is given a game but Pujara is not considered against Afghanistan also.They know If Pujara scores big' date='they will have trouble in bringing back their favourites.[/quote'] Great way to treat India's best batsman in the format that matters the most. Make him waterboy despite he averaging 57 in List-As with 9 centuries in 66 matches. People who average 34-35 keep playing instead of him.

I will love if AFG win this one. Mind boggling team selection. Shami and Bhuvi again, no signs of Aaron, Pandey in this dead rubber, nor any confidence on Pujara and Binny. I am gutted with the playing XI for this useless game. I would love to see them lose. Come on AFG, just play the spinners well, you will enjoy 20 overs of dominance :nice:

Good BD lost this match. Otherwise we would have again hoped that BD would beat SL by a bonus point, and SL would have manipulated things to make BD qualify and kick India and Pak out :beee: So, no more KLPD and we can now look forward to the next tournament. :beach:
What else SL can do in this tournament to hurt India.. :hmmm: thinking about this from yesterday.