Delhi Daredevils -IPL 2014 Official thread

Switchblade

We have won ' date='that's cool but Changes are needed..Mooli needs to feck off and kp comes in for neesham[/quote'] M.VJ is ok its just 2 innings plus he is playing for a new team so will take some time for him but the bowling is very weak no good spinner for us.

M.VJ is ok its just 2 innings plus he is playing for a new team so will take some time for him but the bowling is very weak no good spinner for us.
Tbh Mooli was good.only in the initial ipls,now he has become more of a.blocker suited to tests only..in bowling I hope rahul does well,can't drop him just like that.ncn and shami are good

Tbh Mooli was good.only in the initial ipls' date='now he has become more of a.blocker suited to tests only..in bowling I hope rahul does well,can't drop him just like that.ncn and shami are good[/quote'] Neesham and Waleed bhai are just average plus I feel Taylor has been a flop overall in IPL so I just don't know why he was picked they should have had Warner but jo team hai usey support karna hai.

Neesham and Waleed bhai are just average plus I feel Taylor has been a flop overall in IPL so I just don't know why he was picked they should have had Warner but jo team hai usey support karna hai.
De Kock can be good too. De Kock, KP, Duminy and NCN must be our 4 foreign players for now..