Know your Daredevils

PAA-G

Mayank Agarwal

mayank-agarwal-poster-6.jpg

Age: 23 Years DOB: 16th February, 1991 Batting Style: Right handed opening batsman Role: Right handed opening batsman He has modelled his batting style exactly like the great Virender Sehwag and on his day can toy with any bowling and force the world’s best bowlers in abject surrender. He has a cool head on his shoulder and can handle pressure pretty well. Meet Mayank Agarwal, the Karnataka cricketer who would be showcasing his daredevilry for Saadi Dilli in IPL 7. Agarwal, who was the highest scorer for India in the 2010 U-19 World Cup, showed how menacing a batsman he can be when clobbered the likes of Lasith Malinga, Harbhajan Singh and R P Singh(all vadapaav walas) to a 30-ball 64. STRENGTHS: Special liking for vadapaav waalahs like malinga, bhajji etc. Can hit the ball on merit. Weakness: His form is sublime. Fans' Say Paired with Gayle earlier,might have had adapted some killer instincts of the tormentor. Time to showcase it now!!!

I have seen him batting with a better strike rate than Gayle sometimes. He was matching Gayle shot for shot. I hope he can replicate that for us.

SHAHBAZ NADEEM

NadeemUmpire-SL-28-4-2012.jpg

Age: 25 Years DOB: 12th August, 1989 Batting Style: Right handed lower order batsman Bowling Style:Left arm orthodox spin Role: Bowler Nominated as one of the seven players for the IPL Rising Star of the Year award in 2012, Shahbaz Nadeem showcased that even left-arm spinners have a big role to play in the IPL and was a stand-out performer for Saadi Dilli in the last edition. Known for his classic action, the Jharkhand spinner is also an exceptional fielder and is seen guarding the point area for his state in domestic competition. STRENGTHS: Undoubtedly one of the best spinners in the country currently. Left Arm Bowler. Isn’t afraid to toss the ball up and bait batsmen. WEAKNESSES: Can be wayward at times as far as line and length is concerned. FANS' SAY: WHENEVER HE BE PLAYED, WANT TO SEE HIM IN ATTACKING ROLE.

get ready to enjoy Shami ka todu swing in IPL7

BhPa-sfCUAAhhPM.jpg

when every Indian bowler was being hit for runs.....he came he conquerred. Mohd. Shami bowls a brilliant spell of 50/4 in his 10 overs. Now its upto Indian capt Virat Kohli and Another Saaaddi Dilli Da Munda Dinesh Kartik to get India to a win here.....!

Congratulations ‪#‎Daredevils2014‬ batsman, Mayank Agarwal from Karnataka, for scoring a brilliant century, 116 runs (4s- 13, 6s - 3 ) at a strike rate of 113.72, in the Vijay Hazare South Zone Match against Goa.

1920011_705636846124486_1222649158_n.jpg

I want to know them' date=' where can I get the numbers?[/quote'] I BELIEVE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO KNOW ABOUT THEM BY FOLLOWING THIS THREAD.....IF YOU WANT TO GO DEEPER THEN BETTER REFER CRICINFO.COM OR GOOGLE THEM:icflove: