Dravid dropped from 1st two ODIs vs Pak, Sehwag in!!

Prudent

:D Cheers Just back from India. We won in Chandigarh cos I destroyed punter mentally. Shame I could not watch other games as otherwise we would have won series!
Sala I am sure that you just went to your relatives corner shop in Manchester :hysterical: Show photo to prove!
RIDICULOUS WTF has lard arse shewag done to deserve a recall ahead of the great Dravid! A few bad games and years of brilliant batting forgotten. DISGRACE
I think.. this may only be for the first couple of ODIs... take a gamble... send ur (one of the) most destructive batsmen upfront.. who has the wood on the opposition.. if successful... great otherwise bring in Dravid for later matches... but then these are Indian selectors we are talking about and logic is not their forte.. it could just be a gamble which could fail miserably.
I think.. this may only be for the first couple of ODIs... take a gamble... send ur (one of the) most destructive batsmen upfront.. who has the wood on the opposition.. if successful... great otherwise bring in Dravid for later matches... but then these are Indian selectors we are talking about and logic is not their forte.. it could just be a gamble which could fail miserably.
I don't think Dravid's name will even figure during the selection meetings. Surely Raina will be a shoe-in for anyone who fails in those first two ODI's.
:D Cheers Just back from India. We won in Chandigarh cos I destroyed punter mentally. Shame I could not watch other games as otherwise we would have won series!
What i had predicted many weeks ago..
Gawd ! When Dsr is back ' date=' the gloating will be endless ! " I hypnotized Ponting , I mesmerized Hayden , I pulverized Lee , I something-ised Hogg" ![/quote'] :haha:
Very bold move this. On form and available replacements ,Dravid didnt deserve a place in the one-day team, but rarely is logic followed when it comes to Indian cricket. Dravid seems to be going in the Kumble route. Discarded from the one-day unit but still an automatic selection for the test-outfit. Lets see how he reacts. Things falling apart for the Wall off late.
who says Dravid is automatic choice for the tests?.Hope you are not in selection panel.Let's see .I do hope Dravid needs "Rest" for test also.I can see Ganguly and Tendu is laughing their heart out.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:.All the back stabbers will be paid back.:two_thumbs_up:.You can see Dravid in action in ICL.:haha::hysterical::hysterical:
Sala I am sure that you just went to your relatives corner shop in Manchester :hysterical: Show photo to prove!
Cameras and mobile phones were banned from the ground. Not allowed to take them in! I was in India and watched us beat the aussies. I played a key role in the victory with my mental disentagration of Ponting. Note his embarrasing stumping! This follows my destruction of traitor Monty! Just deal with it GKD. I should be hired by BCCI!

Dravid's supposed rest will be good for him and Karnataka, if not for India. Look the Ranji team announced for this year: Karnataka squad Anil Kumble (capt), Rahul Dravid, Yere Goud, C Raghu, Sunil Joshi, Barrington Rowland, NC Aiyappa, B Akhil, KP Appanna, Srinivas Dhananjaya, Thilak Naidu (wk), Devraj Patil, KB Pawan Sudhindra Shinde, Vinay Kumar Coach: Vijay Bharadwaj If it gets Uthappa too, then it will give Mumbai a run for it's money in this year's Ranji.

even though i am a big supporter of Dravid, I think thats its a great decision by selectors...we need agressive players in the team... people who can turn the match around...dravid usually comes when its 35th over..he then takes atleast 15 balls to set..and by the time he is set, he gets out...so sehwag is a better choice..also, just like pakistan have afridi, we can use sehwag as a bowler too..this will give us a chance to get one extra batsman

Cameras and mobile phones were banned from the ground. Not allowed to take them in! I was in India and watched us beat the aussies. I played a key role in the victory with my mental disentagration of Ponting. Note his embarrasing stumping! This follows my destruction of traitor Monty! Just deal with it GKD. I should be hired by BCCI!
:finger: BCCI ki bache there is already enough corruption. Abh teri hi kami thi wahan :D
even though i am a big supporter of Dravid' date=' I think thats its a great decision by selectors...we need agressive players in the team... people who can turn the match around...dravid usually comes when its 35th over..he then takes atleast 15 balls to set..and by the time he is set, he gets out...so sehwag is a better choice..also, just like pakistan have afridi, we can use sehwag as a bowler too..this will give us a chance to get one extra batsman[/quote'] This is what I thought too. In the series vs Australia, the team management was at a loss where to use Dravid. If we had a successful opening partnership, Dravid seemed at a loss continuing the momentum. Likewise he failed when one wicket fell early as well. I hope Dravid regroups completely before the two ODIs finish!
This is what I thought too. In the series vs Australia, the team management was at a loss where to use Dravid. If we had a successful opening partnership, Dravid seemed at a loss continuing the momentum. Likewise he failed when one wicket fell early as well. I hope Dravid regroups completely before the two ODIs finish!
The question is less about dropping Dravid but more about whom he was replaced with (Sehwag). We replaced a middle order bat with an opener who has not performed in a long time and we have a bunch of younger middle order bats waiting in the wings. So we dont try the younger bats, load the team with openers where the two Maharathis wont move from and give another chance to non performing fatso.
The question is less about dropping Dravid but more about whom he was replaced with (Sehwag). We replaced a middle order bat with an opener who has not performed in a long time and we have a bunch of younger middle order bats waiting in the wings. So we dont try the younger bats' date=' load the team with openers where the two Maharathis wont move from and give another chance to non performing fatso.[/quote'] i like the last sentece man :haha: but ya i think they should a pick some one middle order bats man like rain or badri...