ICF's IPL Auction - Congrats to the owners : Detonator, Sunnyji_2k, Saurav01, just a fan and Debutant !

gaurav92

Once I get my team and the most talented players in auction Im gonna create a team thread and train everyone with the most quality tips, advice on sub management and our team gonna finish toppers! Will be pushing everyone to do well they will have to earn being retained the following year. :ohyeah: No slackers in my team! :weights::training1:

Once I get my team and the most talented players in auction Im gonna create a team thread and train everyone with the most quality tips, advice on sub management and our team gonna finish toppers! Will be pushing everyone to do well they will have to earn being retained the following year. :ohyeah: No slackers in my team! :weights::training1:
The main aim will be to create a competitive team environment where results matter! We won't have the aalasi culture of zakk's team, we will be all business not joking around!!! :ohyeah: We will be like Michael Clarke's Australians, not MS Dhobi's Indians going shopping when 3-0 down. The senior and more experienced SS's will also be expected to help out beginners/talented youngsters. All team discussions will be in our very own thread, especially while making selections before matches. :ohyeah:

gaurav want to get one thing clear that can we retain our buys for champions league or next ipl or there will be fresh auctions.... looking for long term gains :icflove: please elaborate......
Next year ka koi bharosa nahi hai, IPL ho na ho, Players available ho na ho. Fresh auctions next year :nice:

The main aim will be to create a competitive team environment where results matter! We won't have the aalasi culture of zakk's team, we will be all business not joking around!!! :ohyeah: The senior and more experienced SS's will also be expected to help out beginners/talented youngsters. All team discussions will be in our very own thread, especially while making selections before matches. :ohyeah:
Abey tu owner bana nahi hai aur itni bakchodi kar raha hai, pata nahi agar tu team owner bann gaya toh apni team ko kya kya sunaayega :rofl:

:king: of wooden spoons SLICKR392 now a potential owner :rofl:
So even 30markhanreturn and chammakchallo are owners now? :rofl:
Huge :facepalm: Status: Doesn't know chit about who is good SS Yet decreases quality owners chances :protest::hitler:
O gawd chance getting lower and lower :whine:
Half of you "owner's" don't know chit about who is good or bad SS :finger:
I think this guy will lose the owner's lottery and all owners will do a Pakistan when he is up for auction :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: