ICF's IPL Auction - Congrats to the owners : Detonator, Sunnyji_2k, Saurav01, just a fan and Debutant !

gaurav92

I am pleased to announce the sale of the :kxip: master race club to Saurav01 for an undisclosed fee!!! :orderorder: Best of luck to Saurav01, and may he continue the success and winning traditions of this club! :dance:
Yeh ho kya raha hai yaar :wall: Saurav bhi owner bangaya :((

I am pleased to announce the sale of the :kxip: master race club to Saurav01 for an undisclosed fee!!! :orderorder: Best of luck to Saurav01, and may he continue the success and winning traditions of this club! :dance:
so you gave the team to Saurav and also gave him 500 bilz to take the team :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

The fees can be a secret, but saurav01 has to accept the ownership, if he doesn't you team will fail. So Saurav Dada have you accepted his ownership ?

:WTF: Now i really hope Deto picks me. :pray:

^^ Its your competition. You should do it for free :dontknow: Don't try to get trillions by cheating. BTW I have changed my username from DeepakD to Debutant. Dont even think of cheating and keeping my winner's prize money in the pretext of the above :paratrooper:

^^ Its your competition. You should do it for free :dontknow: Don't try to get trillions by cheating. BTW I have changed my username from DeepakD to Debutant. Dont even think of cheating and keeping my winner's prize money in the pretext of the above :paratrooper:
:winky: