ICF IPL Auction - Players Auction Registration

gaurav92

We needed an auction organiser, we didn't have one. Needed organiser to confirm all 25 players that said yes 50-60 days ago are still availible. Buyers assume players were available. If there was no organiser then there should have been rule that you can buy more than 5, so if one doesn't play another will. In this case I can accept one should pay for only buying 5. But there was a restriction, 5 players. There was no organiser to check if all are available. And I was not going to decide before auction who I will buy cause others are also bidding. If your saying it's my fault for not PMing all 25 players before and asking if they are availible and getting them all to respond "yes" then I won't be able to change your opinion and you won't be able to change mine... Only solution for me if it comes to it (it probably won't, ones from lottery will most likely play) is one player with 2 teams or one player with double points.
don't tell me you were interested in buying all 25 players and went to auction with no strategy I asked players who I was interested in and who were active anyway and they replied.So I try to bid for them and got 4 off them.There was nothing to assume.You have to take activity levels in mind too

humaare paancho players jagah per maujood hai ok :poink: tum apni team khadi karne ki fikr karo :cantstop:
its final DETO WE N LORD DONT NEED REPLACEMENTS SO GO AHEAD WITH THE TOURNAMENT AS IT IS MAJORITY WINS:dance:

don't tell me you were interested in buying all 25 players and went to auction with no strategy I asked players who I was interested in and who were active anyway and they replied.So I try to bid for them and got 4 off them.There was nothing to assume.You have to take activity levels in mind too
Not all 25, but alot cause I didn't get many I bid for as you would have seen. Others had bigger bids, had an idea but no predetermined plans. What Im saying is you can't blame me if no organiser was there to check all those who said yes 60 days ago are still available. No one notified we had to do this and even if I did they were not all suddenly gonna reply yes. We had to assume. Activity levels... Strike and PP are active... I don't want to blabber on, no one's opinion is gonna change. I've already said what we are gonna do and why in post 1057. That's all from me regarding this.

Not all 25, but alot cause I didn't get many I bid for as you would have seen. Others had bigger bids, had an idea but no predetermined plans. What Im saying is you can't blame me if no organiser was there to check all those who said yes 60 days ago are still available. No one notified we had to do this and even if I did they were not all suddenly gonna reply yes. We had to assume. Activity levels... Strike and PP are active... I don't want to blabber on, no one's opinion is gonna change. I've already said what we are gonna do and why in post 1057. That's all from me. Im outta here.
Strike is active even NOW.I've just pm'ed him.hopefully hes here soon you can get a replacement for PP through lottery or play yourself :nice:

Let JAF take his pick from all the unsold. If they don't wanna play then I guess only way it can be fair is him having 2 teams... But there are 3 unsold players, high prob 1 will play.
I still think randomiser is better option.give him whoever comes up.velu,sabby TD all are active

:woot: I have an :idea: We have 4 players right, so for filling the 5th one we will double the scores of the lowest scoring player from our team at the end of this tourney, so by this way, we get an extra players points without actually getting one... And no one will complain coz we are taking the minimum points... And we don't stand a chance to explore any new player... It can also be calculated as Average of all players points but I am pretty sure that won't be pooping any cherry of lord so, the minimum double it should be... Disclaimer, it is my personal opinion and not JAF's... If u all and JAF agree then this can be done... :dance:

average of all players is out of the question lol your weakest player has gone Only ratio that can be applied is maybe in terms of prices they were bought.So since 16MTW was bought for 25 bilz and others for 465:25 bilz.the ratio is 465.We can calculate 5th players points according to that hows that?:P