Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 (Game Thread)

gaurav92

Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 (Game Thread)  

1. 1.

Blatant corruption from trillionaire partnership of G92 and S=G. Sickening' date=' we ICF members need to stand up against these corrupt mafia!!![/color'] :sick:
yeah....you didn't see coruption when you asked me ICF$ to pay your debts but now you see corruption :finger:

:nono: We don't defraud our investors (we have none BTW)
That is simply because Gaurav is like Mallya, dashing, smooth-talking and daring S=G is from Subroto's city and has become a trillionaire out of the blue and no one knows how it happened. Also knows his politics as well as Subroto does.

That is simply because Gaurav is like Mallya, dashing, smooth-talking and daring S=G is from Subroto's city and has become a trillionaire out of the blue and no one knows how it happened. Also knows his politics as well as Subroto does.
:cantstop:

everyone on ICF knows that I became a trillionaire by shrewd betting :dance: Many jealous people had raised questions over my increased wealth - I asked them to conduct an investigation - ICFs mods/admins did it but found nothing against me :proud:

everyone on ICF knows that I became a trillionaire by shrewd betting :dance: Many jealous people had raised questions over my increased wealth - I asked them for conduct an investigation - ICFs mode/admins did it but found nothing against me :proud:
:hysterical: Subroto Roy couldn't have framed it better. :good:

ask the ICF Mods/Admins as to how they conducted the investigation - I didn't do anything illegal' date=' just took advantage of some loopholes in the ICF betting system and won :king:[/quote'] Loopholes :rofl: Sahara would be proud of you :two_thumbs_up: