Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 (Game Thread)

gaurav92

Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 (Game Thread)  

1. 1.

Once the auction for home players is over, there will be around 60 unsold players. A suggestion - each team should be given a purse of 60 bilz (If the teams have any balance amount left from their earlier 500 bilz then that can be added to the 60 bilz.) and there should be an auction of UNSOLD players from which each team can buy 3 players.
All constructive suggestions to be forwarded to Nanda plz! I am just the humble auctioneer who is bound by a set of given rules. I am just going by the book.

@Saurav - make sure that Sabby is not there to disturb us during today's auction. It is very hard to follow whats happening in the auction if he keeps posting in between - its big distraction.
LOL. How do you make sure that no one disturbs an auction? Sabby is still a schoolboy who ran amok yesterday disrupting the auctions, but look at senior citizens like SunnyG who forgot his pills, came later in the night, imagined himself as a bidder and started bidding as well. And when requested not to cause nuisance, he got into a Keshto Mukherjee-esque mode and warned that he will ban everyone and cancel the whole game. What can you do about all this? Format request to Sabby - Please be quiet today, and let us do the auctions smoothly.

Just In: Australia pacer Mitchell Johnson ruled out of World T20 due to toe infection; Doug Bollinger called in as replacement. who bought Johnson? :D
Me.good that hes taking rest b4 the big tourney:--D :pray: on other note Indian chances v Aus just increased a lot

a last min inclusion notified to auctioneers and gaurav and team owners player no.128 gautam gambhir base price 10 billz :icflove:
Hey how can you include midway.include him in unsold players at best