Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 (Game Thread)

gaurav92

Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 (Game Thread)  

1. 1.

despite efforts by other teams and the auctioneer to cheat us, we still got a pretty good team: Malinga Raina Utthappa Yusuf Pathan Karthik Hodge Neesham Dwayne Smith Corey Anderson Stuart Binny Irfan Pathan Bhajji Manish Panday Murali Vijay. Other owners and the auctioneer and the league manager (Nanda) tried their best to make sure we had Varun Aaron as well but we shall not accept him in the team. The matter will be solved soon and a replacement for him named.
Kyun aisa kya ho gaya?

My team Chris Gayle The Tormentor Shikhar Dhawan Srh kaptaan Virat Kohli The Chase Master Jacques Kallis Xperienced Player Shakib Al Hasan Subcontinent Xpert JP Duminy Middle order AR Faf Du Plessis Saf T20 kaptaan Kedar Jadhav In form Indian domestic Ambati Rayudu unpredictable Rajat Bhatia Dependable Sunil Narine Mystery spinner 1 Pravin Tambe Mystery Spinner 2 Bhuvneshwar Kumar the stinger Zakk Swing Master Vinay Kumar Lejund N that's what you call the champion team having top notches everywhere with multiple players for captaincy. :hatsoff: to the team n thanx to PAA-G as well.

My team Chris Gayle The Tormentor Shikhar Dhawan Srh kaptaan Virat Kohli The Chase Master Jacques Kallis Xperienced Player Shakib Al Hasan Subcontinent Xpert JP Duminy Middle order AR Faf Du Plessis Saf T20 kaptaan Kedar Jadhav In form Indian domestic Ambati Rayudu unpredictable Rajat Bhatia Dependable Sunil Narine Mystery spinner 1 Pravin Tambe Mystery Spinner 2 Bhuvneshwar Kumar the stinger Zakk Swing Master Vinay Kumar Lejund N that's what you call the champion team having top notches everywhere with multiple players for captaincy. :hatsoff: to the team n thanx to PAA-G as well.
Nice team, dude. Weak on the sea bowling.

you got Rajat Bhatia and Bhuvi - both players I wanted but everyone cheated to deny them to me. You shall fail :om:

:hysterical::hysterical:

Good match winners and support cast. Nice team :hatsoff: