Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 (Game Thread)

gaurav92

Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 (Game Thread)  

1. 1.

So our team is Hussey Rohit Bravo Steyn Sehwag Coulter-Nile Southee Sammy Ten Doeschate R Dhawan Pujara Chand Rahul Sharma Ishant
despite efforts by other teams and the auctioneer to cheat us, we still got a pretty good team: Malinga Raina Utthappa Yusuf Pathan Karthik Hodge Neesham Dwayne Smith Corey Anderson Stuart Binny Irfan Pathan Bhajji Manish Panday Murali Vijay. Other owners and the auctioneer and the league manager (Nanda) tried their best to make sure we had Varun Aaron as well but we shall not accept him in the team. The matter will be solved soon and a replacement for him named.
Our Team' date= The Best of all :yess: Warner KP Johnson Mishra Yuvraj De Kock Marsh McCullum Albie Morkel Samson Bumrah Deepak Hooda Gambhir Aparajith Abdullah :ohyeah:
My team Chris Gayle The Tormentor Shikhar Dhawan Srh kaptaan Virat Kohli The Chase Master Jacques Kallis Xperienced Player Shakib Al Hasan Subcontinent Xpert JP Duminy Middle order AR Faf Du Plessis Saf T20 kaptaan Kedar Jadhav In form Indian domestic Ambati Rayudu unpredictable Rajat Bhatia Dependable Sunil Narine Mystery spinner 1 Pravin Tambe Mystery Spinner 2 Bhuvneshwar Kumar the stinger Zakk Swing Master Vinay Kumar Lejund
great teams:two_thumbs_up: you r better than our selectors at least :giggle: where is the fifth team?

My team: Shane Watson Steven Smith Ravindra Jadeja James Faulkner Mohammed Shami David Miller Aaron Finch Ross Taylor Mitchell Starc Pragyan Ojha Ravi Ashwin Karan Sharma Murali Kartik Manan Vohra Wriddhaman Saha
wow you have 2nd best team imo:--D

My team: Shane Watson Steven Smith Ravindra Jadeja James Faulkner Mohammed Shami David Miller Aaron Finch Ross Taylor Mitchell Starc Pragyan Ojha Ravi Ashwin Karan Sharma Murali Kartik Manan Vohra Wriddhaman Saha
Looks like a Pune Warriors Team :cantstop: - Finch, Taylor, M Kartik, Smith

FI's team has too many bowlers' date='especially spinners who wont score u much point according toCI's score method but good thing is most of them will play almost all the matches[/quote'] I consciously wanted to pick more bowlers, but then maybe ended with a little too many. But I am happy with the team :)

I will win :bandit:
After picking players like Mooli Pandey Aaron Bhajji Uthappa Yusuf You say our team will win? Speaks volumes of your Cricketing knowledge. I will not be too critical but have to say, on paper our teams looks the weakest, silliest and we have spent almost everything. Now at least STFU and don't brag about this team it gets really frustrating ! Firstly you pick the wrong team and now you aren't even feeling the mistake you did instead are bragging about it. Seriously you are an idiot now have some humble pies and STFU.

After picking players like Mooli Pandey Aaron Bhajji Uthappa Yusuf You say our team will win? Speaks volumes of your Cricketing knowledge. I will not be too critical but have to say, on paper our teams looks the weakest, silliest and we have spent almost everything. Now at least STFU and don't brag about this team it gets really frustrating ! Firstly you pick the wrong team and now you aren't even feeling the mistake you did instead are bragging about it. Seriously you are an idiot now have some humble pies and STFU.
You are taking it too seriously man :hysterical: