T20 Global Championship Fantasy League

PAA-G

This is called Bad Luck. :wall: I picked badree and changed it to narine at the last moment. I wont quit this but below 15 is fixed. Now i am getting tensed about auction. :nervous:
Dont worry yaar :nice: You are one of the best SS. One bad league doesn't mean game is over. Dont get panic. Still so many matches are left so you may finish higher than you think. Winning is not that important so keep enjoying :two_thumbs_up: You will be one of the highest buy at auction because you are on radar of every owner :five:
Dont worry yaar :nice: You are one of the best SS. One bad league doesn't mean game is over. Dont get panic. Still so many matches are left so you may finish higher than you think. Winning is not that important so keep enjoying :two_thumbs_up: You will be one of the highest buy at auction because you are on radar of every owner :five:
Waaaaaaaah Zakk baba ki Jai :om:
Thanks Zakk. :icflove: Hope i do well in next matches. :pray:
first and last call for team owners with following team names to show up here : Soodhu Kavvvum! PunjabiByNature fedex Sureshren TEAM MANAGERS ARE REQUESTED TO POST HERE BEFORE THE END OF PHASE 1 OR THEIR CANDIDATURE FOR PRIZES WILL BE CANCELLED.
Added to OP: PunjabiByNature Chennai Chuckers (welcome back kumar)! REST PLEASE POST HERE ASAP