I want Pak to win 3-0 and 5-0.

jf1gp_1

Thats the only way fire can be lit under the ass's of tops shots at BCCI. My 'right now' reason have a whole bunch of more 1. Still no coach 2. Sachin as test captain 3. Directionless team. 4. Mindless selection. 5. Clueless on how to handle Big 3.
on what logic does a 5-0 and 3-0 loss to the arch enemies justify the above points??
Thats the only way fire can be lit under the ass's of tops shots at BCCI. My 'right now' reason have a whole bunch of more 1. Still no coach 2. Sachin as test captain 3. Directionless team. 4. Mindless selection. 5. Clueless on how to handle Big 3.
What would that achieve? If anything it would ensure Big 3 are gonna play for another 3 years, with VVS and Kumble staying put for few more years too. If you truly want Big 3 to be kicked out lets hope India beats Pakistan handsomely with good contribution from young guns. xx

I dont want anyone to be kicked out. Now I want sachin/saurav to play till 2011 WC. I want the fans to see one humiliating defeat after other. First against Pak then in Aus with a little luck BD will also kick our ass like they did in WC. Above all arrogant Indian fans need to be taught a lesson. Hopefully next 4 months will be educating.

jo bolna hai bolo but coming series i am supporting Pakistan. No point supporting a team which will ask Bhaji to bowl at afridi and ganguly to open against akhtar.
Your argument actually is very convincing and makes a lot of sense. Better to support a team who asked Mohammad Hafeez to open in test cricket, are asking Iftikhar Anjum bowl to Sachin Tendulkar and Virender Sehwag, and getting Kamran Akmal - probably the most inconsistent and overrated wicketkeeper in the world - to keep wicket, all while constantly giving pardons to drug cheats and mercenaries who can't decide who they'll play for and nurturing selfish, ego-driven players with histories of drug taking and ball tampering.
jo bolna hai bolo but coming series i am supporting Pakistan. No point supporting a team which will ask Bhaji to bowl at afridi and ganguly to open against akhtar.
ya ya ya.. then later when India starts winning.. u would create thread "come on India.. i take my words back" same stuff u did before.... i think on tendulkar perhapz.. u were bashing tendulkar and he scored good runz and u came back supporting him..
ya ya ya.. then later when India starts winning.. u would create thread "come on India.. i take my words back" same stuff u did before.... i think on tendulkar perhapz.. u were bashing tendulkar and he scored good runz and u came back supporting him..
ofcourse i am going to take a U turn a day before the series start, i dont think you actually believed i would not support Indian team specially against Pak. This thread was more out of frustration after seeing Dravid dropped and Sachin possibly replacing him as Test captain.
I dont want anyone to be kicked out. Now I want sachin/saurav to play till 2011 WC. I want the fans to see one humiliating defeat after other. First against Pak then in Aus with a little luck BD will also kick our ass like they did in WC. Above all arrogant Indian fans need to be taught a lesson. Hopefully next 4 months will be educating.
I am confused bhai. You are a Sachin fan or are you a Sachin basher?? And if you are being sarcaustic to wo bhi bata do :pray:
Thats the only way fire can be lit under the ass's of tops shots at BCCI. My 'right now' reason have a whole bunch of more 1. Still no coach
What do you mean no coach? Indian team has so many coaches - Rajput, VP, Robin Singh, Big 2, Dhoni's dhobi, bania, kutta.... The joke is : * 4 americans in a car - 1 driver and 3 passengers * 4 Chinese in a car - 4 passengers and no drivers * 4 Desis in a car - 4 Drivers and no passengers India team has no many coaches, we should never ever complain about not having coaches.
What do you mean no coach? Indian team has so many coaches - Rajput, VP, Robin Singh, Big 2, Dhoni's dhobi, bania, kutta.... The joke is : * 4 americans in a car - 1 driver and 3 passengers * 4 Chinese in a car - 4 passengers and no drivers * 4 Desis in a car - 4 Drivers and no passengers India team has no many coaches, we should never ever complain about not having coaches.
hmmm... So is there a BCCI meeting on Nov 3 regarding Coach selection ???
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: