Conditions apply in Indian Premier League 2014

Switchblade

There is an another domestic spinner, IIRC. Not a bad attack but as I said, nothing great either. Marsh should sit out but yeah, that won't happen.Miller, Bailey and Maxwell would have been a gun line up. :afraid:
Bailey can sit out with Viru as captain :hmmm: Marsh has been good in IPL so should play

:cantstop: you got best of them all,Watson plus Faulkner :beee:
Yeah, but in T20s you need these immature, crazy, lunatic hard hitters like Maxwell and Corey. Lol. Hope Bailey gets a chance. Can finish games pretty quickly. Going with Marsh in is a good idea. If Viru opens, you need a Shaun Marsh at the other end. :cantstop: And you aren't short of crazy hitters down the order.

Yeah, but in T20s you need these immature, crazy, lunatic hard hitters like Maxwell and Corey. Lol. Hope Bailey gets a chance. Can finish games pretty quickly. Going with Marsh in is a good idea. If Viru opens, you need a Shaun Marsh at the other end. :cantstop: And you aren't short of crazy hitters down the order.
yeah :dance: even MJ can hit a bit :dance:

I think DD has a very balanced attack. They can play both spinners : Rahul Sharma and Nadeem plus 2 pacers NCN/Parnell, Shami supported by Neesham and Duminy. That's a pretty good attack for any surface. We have a leg spinner, a left armer and an off spinner. Duminy will bat better than Ross Taylor on these slow and low tracks too. Besides, De Kock really impressed me against Australia. Kid can smack it pretty hard and he is a better keeper than DK too..

I think DD has a very balanced attack. They can play both spinners : Rahul Sharma and Nadeem plus 2 pacers NCN/Parnell, Shami supported by Neesham and Duminy. That's a pretty good attack for any surface. We have a leg spinner, a left armer and an off spinner. Duminy will bat better than Ross Taylor on these slow and low tracks too. Besides, De Kock really impressed me against Australia. Kid can smack it pretty hard and he is a better keeper than DK too..