'I'm at my best,' says Vinay Kumar

Shami gets most of his wickets during the batting PP and death overs, should that be not counted at all? Also, other bowlers don't get slogged in end overs? 2 wickets in 2 balls yesterday won Karnataka the game. I don't know why his poor international record has to be looked at when discussing his domestic performances.
Shami gets set people out not get smashed by no bodies in last over
Shami gets most of his wickets during the batting PP and death overs, should that be not counted at all? Also, other bowlers don't get slogged in end overs? 2 wickets in 2 balls yesterday won Karnataka the game. I don't know why his poor international record has to be looked at when discussing his domestic performances.
Most bowlers do that at international level but they get wicket up front too. Shami has gotten several wickets up front as well and not every time he got wickets while tailenders slogging but of proper batsmen. I would agree if most of those were of tailenders in case of Shami. What Vinay got yesterday were of tailenders. Shami does that at international level and what Vinay does at international level is thrashed by everyone. Taking tailenders wicket while they are slogging at domestic level is much different than doing the same in ODIs. It comes to discussion because a lot of people think if he is going it at domestic level, he can do it at international level too.

Where did i said he is taking wickets in internationals? See you can comment anythign against him because you are not from Karnataka :winky: , but i am from the state and his performnaces helped immensly to our team's success this year,we are ontrack to 3rd national level title,which is not a small matter. So why should i care he failed in international before,when he consistantly delivered results for his domestic team now? it's not like other players didnt got opportunity because of him,there are lot of other factors decides which bowler plays in team. Do you guys really think VK is too powerful person? :hysterical: :hysterical:

Where did i said he is taking wickets in internationals? See you can comment anythign against him because you are not from Karnataka :winky: , but i am from the state and his performnaces helped immensly to our team's success this year,we are ontrack to 3rd national level title,which is not a small matter. So why should i care he failed in international before,when he consistantly delivered results for his domestic team now? it's not like other players didnt got opportunity because of him,there are lot of other factors decides which bowler plays in team. Do you guys really think VK is too powerful person? :hysterical: :hysterical:
Please support him and done care about what he does in international and be proud of him but when it comes to selection in Indian team jnternationals count and u should care Also did rcb retained him ?

I am totally afraid to reply to your posts,still...... 1.Selection to indian team is not in his hand,he can dream what is wroing in that? If he got selcted you have to blame selcetors not him [it applies to evryone] 2.He was too expensive to :rcb: in auction :((

I am totally afraid to reply to your posts,still...... 1.Selection to indian team is not in his hand,he can dream what is wroing in that? If he got selcted you have to blame selcetors not him [it applies to evryone] 2.He was too expensive to :rcb: in auction :((
Don't be I only get mad once a week :winky: Also no one here is saying he should not dream of coming in side but he is pure crap and people need to be reminded that crap at it's absolute best is still crap :two_thumbs_up:
Don't be I only get mad once a week :winky: Also no one here is saying he should not dream of coming in side but he is pure crap and people need to be reminded that crap at it's absolute best is still crap :two_thumbs_up:
Memories of his brilliant 100 at Bangalore still haunts me. Two records were made on that day though people only talk about Rohit's 200 but forget about him becoming the first Indian (-----bowler) to score a 100 in ODIs.
Memories of his brilliant 100 at Bangalore still haunts me. Two records were made on that day though people only talk about Rohit's 200 but forget about him becoming the first Indian (-----bowler) to score a 100 in ODIs.
All other Bowles that day bowled beautifully on very same track so comparison with shami is even more dumb :cantstop: