Who would be your spinner for tests?

Who would be your spinner for tests?  

1. 1.

He deserves to play but this is a skewed record.
But Atleast has an excuse he bowled on some of the least conducive surfaces for spinners What about Ishant. Why is he still playing. . Ojha took 9 wickets in the last test he played. He is now with A team. We use spinners as horse for courses mostly. But outside India guy like Ishant keeps getting picked despite having abysmal record.
Mishra has no mental strength.loses it as soon as hes attacked and bowls all over.not suited for Tests.
Who's gonna attack him in Tests? Basic requirement in a Test spin bowler must be the amount of revvs said bowler puts on the ball and Amit is the spinner that turns the ball the most, compared to darter Jaddu and 'carrom ball' Ashwin.
Who's gonna attack him in Tests? Basic requirement in a Test spin bowler must be the amount of revvs said bowler puts on the ball and Amit is the spinner that turns the ball the most' date=' compared to darter Jaddu and 'carrom ball' Ashwin.[/quote'] remember 2011 tour of England?Mishra put lot of revvs and got smacked for a lot of runs :giggle: just because its Tests doesnt mean they can't attack you specially if they know you'll break.
remember 2011 tour of England?Mishra put lot of revvs and got smacked for a lot of runs :giggle: just because its Tests doesnt mean they can't attack you specially if they know you'll break.
He's improved since 2011..but his bowling exposed in the WCt20..I believe he'll do well in tests..No one's gonna attack him and take risk..After all he's a wicket taking bowler.
remember 2011 tour of England?Mishra put lot of revvs and got smacked for a lot of runs :giggle: just because its Tests doesnt mean they can't attack you specially if they know you'll break.
You're talking about a series that happened 3 years ago in which each of our bowlers sucked :facepalm: Amit has improved leaps and bounds since then. He's our best bet for Tests until a young Classical Wrist-spinner emerges (Kuldeep Yadav?). Mishra did take 4 wickets recently in the second India A match in Australia.
But Atleast has an excuse he bowled on some of the least conducive surfaces for spinners What about Ishant. Why is he still playing. . Ojha took 9 wickets in the last test he played. He is now with A team. We use spinners as horse for courses mostly. But outside India guy like Ishant keeps getting picked despite having abysmal record.
I agree. I was sticking to spinners but as far as I am concerned all three seamers need a break. need to rotate them. On current form Kohli needs to be benched too. Problem is the moron captain at the top.
You're talking about a series that happened 3 years ago in which each of our bowlers sucked :facepalm: Amit has improved leaps and bounds since then. He's our best bet for Tests until a young Classical Wrist-spinner emerges (Kuldeep Yadav?). Mishra did take 4 wickets recently in the second India A match in Australia.
how has he improved.He still loses it when attacked as we have seen recently.Also gets slow turn. If we want a leggie,I'd rather give Karan Sharma or Chahal a go. yeah 4 for 142.awesome :--D