Shastri bats for Sachin captaincy!!

Prudent

No u retard... he is sponsored by MRF cuz he's from Kerala just like the company :finger:
Read beta read. A mad fan of Sachin Life changed dramatically for Sreesanth from the time he got the wicket of Sachin Tendulkar during the last Challenger Series. "It was unforgettable, especially because I have been a mad fan of Sachin from the time I remember. I used to paint MRF on my bat as a school cricketer and imitate his mannerisms. I wanted to bat like him. Having watched him from close quarters now, I want to emulate his patience and perseverance,' says Sreesanth, who has gained by observing and learning from his seniors.

Some very smart observations there by Shastri. No matter who captains the side, his batting is gonna suffer. Why commit a harakiri wasting a good batsman to captaincy ? Instead Shastri is urging the BCCI to pick our worst batsman of recent times & hand him over the captaincy. Good call there! Tendulkar cannot hurt us as a batsman anymore. I dont expect him to have not learned anything from the last 10 years of our cricket under diff captains, when we were winning. His captaincy wont be as big an issue as it used to be. He will hurt us by denying an youngster his test spot, clinging on to his no. 4 spot by merrily averaging 25 for the next 2 years.

Tendulkar cannot hurt us as a batsman anymore. I dont expect him to have not learned anything from the last 10 years of our cricket under diff captains' date=' when we were winning. His captaincy wont be as big an issue as it used to be.[b'] He will hurt us by denying an youngster his test spot, clinging on to his no. 4 spot by merrily averaging 25 for the next 2 years.
Not to mention the fact that the man who averages 35 in last 25 Tests, 31 in last 15 has now been awarded a permanent slot in Indian Test team. Woooohoooo!! Isnt this the right message we want to send to youngsters?? Suck at the game but we shall award you by making a captain. Now rest assured that even if he scores in single digit he would not be dropped, how do you drop your captain? xxx

two captain theory is a load of crap!!! and our selectors 2 not make dhoni the captain for our test team is just another example of their cataract vision!!! i have no words for the "plank of wood" vengsarkar...!!! he is such a sucker and if somebody can tell him that for me personally...i will b forever in debt 2 that person!!! comin back 2 this 2 captain theory...really, what r the selectors aiming at?? i know Dhoni is not been in the best touch in Tests; but if they make Sachin captain now...who will they go 2 after sachin retires...?? Dhoni!???!?? y r they delayin the in-evitable then?? will he b wiser then than now ??!?? do they expect him 2 learn "capataincy skills" in this "apprenticeship period" under the world's best Captain - "Sachin"? or do they expect him 2 improve his test batting form? what if he continues 2 suck??...will they make some1 else the Captain? And remove Dhoni frm 1-day captaincy too?? the nicest thing wud b 2 show some faith and throw dhoni 2 the wolves 'now' and just hope that he comes good..!!! its a gamble but our best bet really!!! v dont have a captaincy material other than Dhoni now!!! well 'kaif' is there in the A-team...but the poor man is not even in the fringes for the National team...!!! makin Sachin captain wud b a retarded move...but then thats what our selctors r, right? f-ing retards!!!