Gavaskar appointed interim BCCI head. CSK RR to stay

asterix

you are either liking it or tiring of it but surely are acting with a belief that there is some US and YOU here. I would like to know who you think belongs with you in US here and who is the YOU here.
You are the one making it we fans of csk,fans of Tamil Nadu ..li just replied to it that you fans should be freezing happy that you are getting rid of POS corrupt teams d might get to have a good team which plays within the rules which does not commits fraud on people or it's fans which are you guys Understood?

Which genius wrote it ?

Neither, just IPL in this case. IPL stands to loose the most if CSK is no more. If CSK is suspended people in TN will loose any interest in IPL they would likely not suppport IPL even if there is an other franchise of some other name, the general feeling there is that Indians do not like a tamil team in IPL, its kinda logical if you look at if from their stand point with 10000 fishermen being killed by SL but no action but two fishermen get killed in Kerala India goes to war with Italy.
You can try to make it about csk fans but it is not and it is not about rat of India hating them or you feeling hated...it's about private club in private league committing an offence which is punishable by ban and they getting banned .
You are the one making it we fans of csk,fans of Tamil Nadu ..li just replied to it that you fans should be freezing happy that you are getting rid of POS corrupt teams d might get to have a good team which plays within the rules which does not commits fraud on people or it's fans which are you guys Understood?
Dude you can say anything with out evidence as you yourself admitted,but where is you evidence that CSK did not play within its rules when it won matches. Where is your evidence that CSK committed fraud. If Meyappan was involved in betting and that is ground for CSK to be suspended then it is just that. Its you who needs to understand, and also keep calm.
Which genius wrote it ? You can try to make it about csk fans but it is not and it is not about rat of India hating them or you feeling hated...it's about private club in private league committing an offence which is punishable by ban and they getting banned .
what is rat of India ? not very clear you are mumbling now probably incoherent with all the blurred thoughts in you..but yeah its about a private club you got that right...so no Tamil Nadu cricket here, see even the SC can not ban Tamil nadu cricket association because meyappan bet or because CSK won too many IPL's fortunately and unfortunately for you...
Dude you can say anything with out evidence as you yourself admitted' date='but where is you evidence that CSK did not play within its rules when it won matches. Where is your evidence that CSK committed fraud. If Meyappan was involved in betting and that is ground for CSK to be suspended then it is just that. Its you who needs to understand, and also keep calm.[/quote'] Csk and it's management are one and same thing...don't u get it? As management they had responsibility to not indulge In these activities ...just being there with team gives them tons of information it's not disputable and csk and bcci did not even try to dispute it in front of Supreme Court Please explain me why would they dispute that meyyapan is not management when they can just dispute what you are saying? It's grounds for termination of franchise ,they know it themselves and Supreme Court is just enforcing it
what is rat of India ? not very clear you are mumbling now probably incoherent with all the blurred thoughts in you..but yeah its about a private club you got that right...so no Tamil Nadu cricket here' date=' see even the SC can not ban Tamil nadu cricket association because meyappan bet or because CSK won too many IPL's fortunately and unfortunately for you...[/quote'] They are banning csk not Tamil Nadu cricket
Csk and it's management are one and same thing...don't u get it? As management they had responsibility to not indulge In these activities ...just being there with team gives them tons of information it's not disputable and csk and bcci did not even try to dispute it in front of Supreme Court Please explain me why would they dispute that meyyapan is not management when they can just dispute what you are saying? It's grounds for termination of franchise ,they know it themselves and Supreme Court is just enforcing it
yeah see actually Meyappan is not CSK, he is a different entity but since the SC has not come out with an order here it is sub-judice still and the likelihood of Meyappan influencing csk does not make CSK guilty of fraud to abet Meyappans betting. But Meyappans position as CSK management and his proven involvement in betting is grounds enough for CSK to be suspended and not pardoned, but even if CSK is suspended it does not mean CSK was involved in 1, Fraud 2, Involved in Spot fixing unless it is proved otherwise it just means Meyappan got involved in betting and CSK was suspended or banned because of that. That would make CSK a martyr not a criminal. Meyappan a criminal already.

The Mugdal committee report categorically states the Meiyappan was "team principal of CSK" (since there is no official position called team owner) and that he was involved in betting (not fixing). The report also states that he was present during cricketing discussions like net practice and even team selections. The suspension of CSK is based on the grounds that Meiyappan may not be the only person who could be involved in this racket. There could be others and if there are others; the IPL tournament would be at a loss due to it. Therefore, to conduct an impartial investigation and to ensure IPL as a brand SC suggests suspension (not removal) of CSK (and RR).

yeah see actually Meyappan is not CSK, he is a different entity but since the SC has not come out with an order here it is sub-judice still and the likelihood of Meyappan influencing csk does not make CSK guilty of fraud to abet Meyappans betting. But Meyappans position as CSK management and his proven involvement in betting is grounds enough for CSK to be suspended and not pardoned, but even if CSK is suspended it does not mean CSK was involved in 1, Fraud 2, Involved in Spot fixing unless it is proved otherwise it just means Meyappan got involved in betting and CSK was suspended or banned because of that. That would make CSK a martyr not a criminal. Meyappan a criminal already.
You cannot separate it like that You cannot say if part of csk committed an offence big enough to warrant a ban of team that rest of csk is martyr. You cannot just call all good parts of this organisation csk and all bad parts seprate entity and get away...point is he was able to do what he did because he had power which he did. the very fact it was allowed to go on unnoticed and after that rest of clean csk tried to suppress it shows they are no martyrs .
You cannot separate it like that You cannot say if part of csk committed an offence big enough to warrant a ban of team that rest of csk is martyr. You cannot just call all good parts of this organisation csk and all bad parts seprate entity and get away...point is he was able to do what he did because he had power which he did. the very fact it was allowed to go on unnoticed and after that rest of clean csk tried to suppress it shows they are no martyrs .
i dont have to the court does, let there be an investigation and dont pass your own judgements with out any evidence and abuse people who don't agree with you..
i dont have to the court does' date=' let there be an investigation and dont pass your own judgements with out any evidence and abuse people who don't agree with you..[/quote'] Did not abuse even once please show me where I did ? Just because everyone here has problem with srini or csk doesn't mean we hate you or anyone else So stop being so defensive Also you are the one who said stuff like FYI I am on touch device,.. Kindly show where I abused before making such statements ..also investigation will go on but court has proposed strictly that these 3 things should happen now so that investigation continues without problem and one of that is banning csk from ipl7
Did not abuse even once please show me where I did ? Just because everyone here has problem with srini or csk doesn't mean we hate you or anyone else So stop being so defensive Also you are the one who said stuff like FYI I am on touch device,.. Kindly show where I abused before making such statements ..also investigation will go on but court has proposed strictly that these 3 things should happen now so that investigation continues without problem and one of that is banning csk from ipl7
stop complaining like a child dude...go back and read your posts yourself. And stop hating Tamils.
stop complaining like a child dude...go back and read your posts yourself. And stop hating Tamils.
Please show me where? Also it's not about hating Tamils please do not make it about that ..this all saga had nothing to with Tamils or any race so please I will request you again to stop trying to make it about it .
nope did not...i called you sab se changa..
You accused me of hating Tamils and abusing you when I did neither of them . Anyway I am done here ,keep searching for abuse but u won't find anything cos for most part I talked to you like a friend as I always have ever since our first discussion here where u were offended by some one as he called you vlungi ...hope u remember that .and being accuse of racism is one thing I really find offensive so u better stop throwing it in face of people without proper proof
You accused me of hating Tamils and abusing you when I did neither of them . Anyway I am done here ,keep searching for abuse but u won't find anything cos for most part I talked to you like a friend as I always have ever since our first discussion here where u were offended by some one as he called you vlungi ...hope u remember that .and being accuse of racism is one thing I really find offensive so u better stop throwing it in face of people without proper proof
dude i dont care, why would you think i am searching anything that you posted. You went on a rant without any evidence purely based on emotion. I never accused you of racism why are you feeling guilty ?