ICF Chess Grand Prix Season 1: Road to Glory

FischerTal

ICF Chess Grand Prix Season 1: Road to Glory  

1. 1.

• All classical
    • Follow the same pattern that's been going on so far

timer screwed me chepu.. good game though After I make my move, I can't see ur move at time. your timer goes for 20 secs, then after a while, ur timer increases 20 secs and mine is reduced. :headshake: my internet problem as I m in middle of a forest
play me when you are back home :icflove:

@KXIP: When Sid offered a trade of queens (move 7)' date=' you could have played qh5, pinning the knight (always keep'em pinned) and then won the knight by playing pawn to e4. Still, you have a much better position here.[/quote'] Yeah missed that but I feel Im in good position atm like you said. Im willing to trade material now too cause of being up 4 pawns. Lets see how it goes.

@KXIP: When Sid offered a trade of queens (move 7)' date=' you could have played qh5, pinning the knight (always keep'em pinned) and then won the knight by playing pawn to e4. Still, you have a much better position here.[/quote'] could have just kept manouevring rook to go after queen, so i dont think its possible. its tricky and involves some repetition, but there is an escape EDIT: forget it, didnt see the check. yeah KXIP you made a mistake

Here's the move history so far in case it disconnects: 1. e3 e5 2. Bc4 Qg5 3. Nf3 Qxg2 4. Rg1 Qh3 5. Ke2 Nc6 6. d4 f6 7. Qf1 d6 8. Bd2 Nge7 9. Ne1 d5 10. Bd3 exd4 11. f4 dxe3 12. Bxe3 Qxh2+ 13. Rg2 Qh3 14. f5 Bxf5
Yup good that you have noted this down :nice:

Round 5 Sidhoni vs KXIP http://multiplayerchess.com/#!/8YdchDv All set. Lets go! :cheer:
Match to be continued later. Probably tomorrow.
Yup good that you have noted this down :nice:
PM me when you want to continue, and if that's tomorrow I think we'll have to create another session and make those exact moves again...should only take a minute or two though.