ICF Chess Grand Prix Season 1: Road to Glory

FischerTal

ICF Chess Grand Prix Season 1: Road to Glory  

1. 1.

• All classical
    • Follow the same pattern that's been going on so far

Can we play one game now ?
Ill play you tommorow. But I've noticed one thing since chess started in ICF. That is that you rarely get a game in by posting can we will we play etc. Just pm them the link to match if u see them online. For me that has best success rate :nice: Keep spamming their PM if they decline and when they get annoyed they will be forced to :two_thumbs_up:

Ill play you tommorow. But I've noticed one thing since chess started in ICF. That is that you rarely get a game in by posting can we will we play etc. Just pm them the link to match if u see them online. For me that has best success rate :nice: Keep spamming their PM if they decline and when they get annoyed they will be forced to :two_thumbs_up:
Yup, looking forward for a game.

I don't know' date=' I waited for u about 7 mins and then finally resigned... :idunno:[/quote'] On my screen I made the last move and then waited then resigned after u didn't move. This happened with Lord once too, he had a screenhot showing his turn but it my turn on my screen, u must have thought it's my turn. Anyway we'll repeat the moves and continue, but not in mood atm. :nice:

On my screen I made the last move and then waited then resigned after u didn't move. This happened with Lord once too' date=' he had a screenhot showing his turn but it my turn on my screen, u must have thought it's my turn. Anyway we'll repeat the moves and continue, but not in mood atm. :nice:[/quote'] :two_thumbs_up:

1-1 after 2 matches. What is the 16 minutes rule. In case if there is no result by the end of 16th minute, does time consumed comes into play.
StraightDrive can we have the series decider sometime few days from now Im gonna start training again so I need some time.
KXIP when are you ready for a game? Skipping the classes for the rest of this week.
sorry, remember seeing this message but being a bit lazy and not following through. This time I definitely will, prepare yourself for best of 3 series few days from now :weights:

is there any chance of season 2 or something
The issue is the long length of a group + knockout tournament, people get busy and stop playing. A knockout tournament would fix that but then for a knockout tournament you would need exactly 4,8,16 or 32 people. Some may miss out, or maybe won't get exact numbers in first place. So unless someone comes up with genius idea of quick tournament, which includes everyone and is fair with everyone playing equal amount of games it remains a distant dream :((