Mohammad Asif to miss ODI series

kablooee87

Rao was impressive when he last played India. His line is very impressive. Expect him to trouble the like of Yuvraj. Plus he usually has a very good economy as well. So if Pak are defending a big total, he might make it dificult to score. Wasnt Asif in a meeting along with Malik discussing how they lost the last ODI. Maybe its more of Asif vs Akhtar problem Anyways, hoping India to flatten them :tounge_smile:

Who will Akhtar target in the dressing room now? Becahara Rao?? :)
In the mean time, Asif reportedly has been putting this break to good use. He was spotted at MRF lately, enquiring about some of the heaviest bats available. Expect some tamasha, when the test matches begin:haha:
In the mean time' date=' Asif reportedly has been putting this break to good use. He was spotted at MRF lately, [b']enquiring about some of the heaviest bats available. Expect some tamasha, when the test matches begin:haha:
Aktor watch out!! Maar khayega :haha:
Really needs to sort this out. Same injury over and over again.
Yep, it's definitely a chronic elbow problem. One of those things that could always be there for his entire career in varying degrees.
Why not?
Because it would mean dropping Rao, which after his recent performance just wouldn't be fair. (I know you're still hoping for that 4 man seam attack, I kind of am too, , but I don't think that's in the team's mind right now)