For Indian Cricket to improve learn from US Baseball

Midfielder

Not a very Indian name but I would appreciate if you can show a vertical like that.
Rhodes most of the point catch involved leaps because he is short. It is not like you have enough time to judge the ball. You have to time your leap under a fraction of second. It is much tougher. Reaction time for a catch in cricket is often times very very less compared to baseball. Look at first catch.. if you google you will find plenty more. No sports involves athletic catching better than cricket let alone baeball. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRbI6LwLz94]Top 10 Best Catches In Cricket History v2 - YouTube[/ame]

You are clueless. Show me one vertical leap of cricket player like two I have shown. You wont.
There are plenty of examples of cricketers jumping much higher than baseballers when celebrating a dismissal. Here is one: http://www.courant.com/news/nation-world/hc-day-in-pictures-066,0,2245784.photo
jadegas nos are not available because maybe he does not have any. There is no measurement parameter.
So ? Just because there arn't any measurement parameters does not mean one can't easily deduce that Jadeja is a much faster runner than Brian Lara ever was. Same goes with Jadeja vs 99% baseballers. Jadeja is faster.
To your credit you did dance a nice jig around my question instead of answering. I can give you lot of fitness nos of baseball players. They will blow your mind away.
Err no. They are nothing extraodinary. I hapen to know fitness numbers of several criterias for football players , soccer players and hockey players and they all make baseballers seem like big fat lumps of turds in comparison.

There are plenty of examples of cricketers jumping much higher than baseballers when celebrating a dismissal. Here is one: http://www.courant.com/news/nation-world/hc-day-in-pictures-066,0,2245784.photo So ? Just because there arn't any measurement parameters does not mean one can't easily deduce that Jadeja is a much faster runner than Brian Lara ever was. Same goes with Jadeja vs 99% baseballers. Jadeja is faster. Err no. They are nothing extraodinary. I hapen to know fitness numbers of several criterias for football players , soccer players and hockey players and they all make baseballers seem like big fat lumps of turds in comparison.
I show you a real leap and you show me a 2 foot puddle jump by the chucker. At least try harder next time. Maybe cricket can learn something from baseball and put these nos down. Jadega is nothing trust me. Right now the comparison is between cricket and baseball which never was the intent but you started it.

Midfielder. there is an over whelming agreement even among americans that baseball requires less fitness than any other American sports. It was spring training, and John Kruk was significantly overweight. He was also drinking beer and smoking cigarettes. A woman recognized him, and she approached him. “You should be ashamed of yourself. You’re an athlete,” she said. Kruk responded, “I ain’t an athlete, lady. I’m a baseball player.

Rhodes most of the point catch involved leaps because he is short. It is not like you have enough time to judge the ball. You have to time your leap under a fraction of second. It is much tougher. Reaction time for a catch in cricket is often times very very less compared to baseball. Look at first catch.. if you google you will find plenty more. No sports involves athletic catching better than cricket let alone baeball. Top 10 Best Catches In Cricket History v2 - YouTube
I can show you multiple sideways leaps that would be very impressive to. I was just talking vertical leap which is difficult to do. Falling sideways is one thing defying gravity is another.

Midfielder. there is an over whelming agreement even among americans that baseball requires less fitness than any other American sports. It was spring training, and John Kruk was significantly overweight. He was also drinking beer and smoking cigarettes. A woman recognized him, and she approached him. “You should be ashamed of yourself. You’re an athlete,†she said. Kruk responded, “I ain’t an athlete, lady. I’m a baseball player.â€
That you know was a joke. Modern day baseball is different.

I show you a real leap and you show me a 2 foot puddle jump by the chucker. At least try harder next time.
A leap by the baseball fence is not a real leap, since they use the fence to get higher and can willingly jump higher as the fence will break their fall. A real leap would be an unassisted one. So try for one outside the immediate vicinity of the baseball fence.
Maybe cricket can learn something from baseball and put these nos down. Jadega is nothing trust me. Right now the comparison is between cricket and baseball which never was the intent but you started it.
I didnt start the comparisons between cricket and baseball, it was you who started it by stating the absurd idea that baseball requires more skill and fitness. As i said, i've seen enough baseball to know that Jadeja will run circles around 99% of professional baseball players.

A leap by the baseball fence is not a real leap, since they use the fence to get higher and can willingly jump higher as the fence will break their fall. A real leap would be an unassisted one. So try for one outside the immediate vicinity of the baseball fence. I didnt start the comparisons between cricket and baseball, it was you who started it by stating the absurd idea that baseball requires more skill and fitness. As i said, i've seen enough baseball to know that Jadeja will run circles around 99% of professional baseball players.
All you do is keep on talking please post some proof or numbers otherwise you will not be taken seriously. Showing a picture of 5 ft 5 player doing two foot jump does not show you in good light.

Well are you saying all baseball players are fit and strong without any beer belly? 200px-AAAA7346_Bartolo_Col%C3%B3n_(cropped).jpgbartolo-copy.jpg
Is he an outfielde? he is a pitcher and to generate pace he requires mass. Just remember the expectation from him is to pitch only. American sports have optimized weight based on position you play. Similarly in olympics you will see a 100 m guy very muscular but a marathon guy thinner. I am just giving extreme example to clarify.

A leap by the baseball fence is not a real leap, since they use the fence to get higher and can willingly jump higher as the fence will break their fall. A real leap would be an unassisted one. So try for one outside the immediate vicinity of the baseball fence. I didnt start the comparisons between cricket and baseball, it was you who started it by stating the absurd idea that baseball requires more skill and fitness. As i said, i've seen enough baseball to know that Jadeja will run circles around 99% of professional baseball players.
Jadeja - that is an opinion not a fact.