For Indian Cricket to improve learn from US Baseball

Midfielder

Cricket ball produces the same except it was not even close to 95 mph. :cantstop: They used machine for baseball. But used a proper bowler for cricket. A 40 year old o ne. Despite all that they concluded cricket ball was the most dangerous. SO i am not sure why are still hung up on it. Same cricket ball they catch with bare hands .
You are coming to conclusion which you want to. I have seen enough cricket, more than 90% of balls are first bounce.

Btw why do you think they considered cricket ball was the most dangerous duh.. That was legal. Full toss is legal in cricket' date=' Only above waist is illegal.In baseball you get to walk. Not in cricket.[/quote'] Only if cricket balls comes directly. Baseball still be more dangerous because they can be launched at 105 mph. A cricket ball at 95 mph is around 60 when all said and done.

Only if cricket balls comes directly. Baseball still be more dangerous because they can be launched at 105 mph. A cricket ball at 95 mph is around 60 when all said and done.
This is where you lose all your credibility. I don't even know i am trying to convince you. It is almost like saying baseball is worse than sleeping.

Because. In Cricket there is something called full toss' date=' yorker. In Baseball there is nothing like leg spin, off spin, googly, bouncer, yorker, reverse swing etc etc. Anyone with half decent hand eye coordination can play baseball. That is all you need. You don't need footwork, All you need is swing as hard as possible.[/quote'] In cricket there is nothing like: Four-seam, Two-seam, Cutter, Splitter, and Forkball Curveball, Slider, Slurve, and Screwball Changeup, Palmball, Circle Changeup This is going nowhere.

No amount of breaking the acceleration is going to do it. You will break your hand.
False. As i said, you can easily catch a ball travelling well in excess of 100mph, as in catching a full blooded pull or a cut shot by a batsman in cricket. Baseballers cannot catch without a glove because they never bothered with that skill.

These are the top specimens in the world nothing pussy about them. Stand next to one of these guys and you will understand conditioning.
I have stood next to NHL callibre players, there is nothing impressive about the conditioning of baseball players. Virtually anyone can become 'baseball fit' in 12 months. That includes normal 40 year olds.

Cricket bat has lot more area. Do the math.
So what ? you are using the same cricket bat to hit a cricket ball full toss as well as a baseball fulltoss. Since the baseball moves less & can do less things in the air, its easier to hit it with a cricket bat than a cricket ball.

No it will. After bounce it will have half the energy. I am getting tired of repeating that.
You should be getting tired of pulling numbers out of your buttocks. A ball does not necessarily lose 50% energy after bouncing. Show us the evidence behind your 50% energy loss comment or withdraw it.

I dont know of your experience but I was near a batting cage and some D 1 athlete pitched one at around 90 mph. I could not see the ball and all I heard was a whistle. Even professional athletes struggle to see these balls the last 10 feet or so.
You must have bad eyes then. I have been to batting cages numerous times and i can occasionally hit a 90mph baseball as well. 80mph and i can hit it practically 50% of the time or better.

I thought you bring some meat to the discussion but apparently you are not now. Please review your video about destructive balls and see the force which baseball at 95 mph generates ( 2500 lbs), which was enough to shatter a skull. Bones in hand are not as strong as skull so why would they not break. .
Except almost no one catches a base ball just after the ball is hit. Most catches are in the outfield where the ball has already lost all momentum. The shot might be hit at 95mph, but by the time it reaches fielders, it is already falling down and lost most of it's energy

This is getting tedious' date=' do the math it is almost as hard as cricket ball. For quick reference I have done it in one of the previous posts.[/quote'] No, your point was that the fielders need gloves because otherwise it will break their hands. But all the catches are taken in the outfield with ball coming down gently.

You should be getting tired of pulling numbers out of your buttocks. A ball does not necessarily lose 50% energy after bouncing. Show us the evidence behind your 50% energy loss comment or withdraw it.
Once I show you you willstart some other absurd arguement. You have not put down anything factual. Try running 60 yards in 6.9 secs. heck not a single player on Indian cricket team can do that and they had 20 years.