The Lions' Den : Kings XI Punjab : IPL 2014 Official thread

Lord

Where's the spin bowling? There's just Murali Kartik and then just part-timers in Maxwell or Sehwag and youngsters like Akshar Patel. They should've easily got the likes of Abdulla or Rahul Sharma or even Rasool. Feel like they're light in the spin department. Plus, they're playing 3 games at Mohali and 2 at Cuttack. Cuttack of all places??? Should've just kept all the games at Mohali.
PBN :woot:

Where's the spin bowling? There's just Murali Kartik and then just part-timers in Maxwell or Sehwag and youngsters like Akshar Patel. They should've easily got the likes of Abdulla or Rahul Sharma or even Rasool. Feel like they're light in the spin department. Plus, they're playing 3 games at Mohali and 2 at Cuttack. Cuttack of all places??? Should've just kept all the games at Mohali.
Chepu will bowl his leggies man.

totally agree.Mohali,Dharamsala or even Sector 16 Stadium would have been good.Cuttack is down south lol

My XI For the First Game Sehwag Vohra Bailey Maxwell Miller Saha Dhawan/Gurkeerat Johnson Balaji Kartik Sandeep/Awana
I'd play Akshar Patel as the spinner.he can bat too and is a good fielder. play both Gurkeerat and Dhawan and drop Awana and Balaji

I'd play Akshar Patel as the spinner.he can bat too and is a good fielder. play both Gurkeerat and Dhawan and drop Awana and Balaji
how abt perera in place of miller miller has not been among runs in recent times:nervous:

how abt perera in place of miller miller has not been among runs in recent times:nervous:
thats an option.would beef up bowling too but I think they'll go with Miller initially.Perera might play for MJ though if he hasnt recovered or the pitch is slow

thats an option.would beef up bowling too but I think they'll go with Miller initially.Perera might play for MJ though if he hasnt recovered or the pitch is slow
apart from fitness perera is a clean hitter and can clear boundaries at will so he is a complete package pinch hitter+bowler :nice:

That guy is on my wishlist to meet some day... He has immense energy to support his team. Still remember him of Mohali Test Match
yeah.I remember his interview.was barely able to speak due to all the shouting:cantstop:

apart from fitness perera is a clean hitter and can clear boundaries at will so he is a complete package pinch hitter+bowler :nice:
The only problem is we might abit short of bowlers
3 pacers MJ,Dhawan,Sandeep. two spinners Patel and Maxwell(is handy in these conditions) plus Veeru,Gurkeerat can bowl if needed
Yeah if maxwell can be reliable bowler then it would be a bonus:pray:
arre I had presented a solution already:giggle: