India A tour of Australia in July- Aug

These Idi0ts are not only stup1d but ignorant lol VK sent by mistake , how the hell can one choose loosers from Karnataka and ignore other more deserving bowlers, even I Pathan was better, Suyal, Milind, Avesh, what kinda returns they will get by repeating the same mistakes and expecting a different outcome how stupid, even Abu Nechim, Warrier, A Mishra, Veer Singh were better option.

lol his IPL 2014 record read 12 matches, 11 wickets@34 with a ER of 8.15 His List A average is 39 and ER is 5.7 Its good that he plays only ODIs for India and not for India A, agar A side walon ne bhi dho diya to gadbad ho jayegi
Oh lol I forgot I am talking to score card fan and not cricket..my bad :(( If u saw any of matches in India including him u will know he was doing great Any match after Delhi vs kkr match
Umesh yadav=ajit agarkar
Ajit was actually pretty good in ODIs especially at the start of his career. Even after around 200 matches Agarkar averaged 27ish while after just 30 odd matches Yadav averages over 40. So its actually a compliment for Yadav to be compared to Agarkar.
Oh lol I forgot I am talking to score card fan and not cricket..my bad :(( If u saw any of matches in India including him u will know he was doing great Any match after Delhi vs kkr match
lol there's a reason that ER is 8.15 and he has less than a wicket per match. I did not follow the IPL but numbers do tell their own story. If after bowling well his ER is 8.15 and average 33, I wonder how bad those numbers would have been if he was not bowling well. As for being a scorecard fan, I am sure you fall in love with the run up, rhythmic action, wrist position, release, body pose, follow through of bowlers. I would much rather focus on what they achieve in the end in the runs given and wickets column. Thanks.
lol there's a reason that ER is 8.15 and he has less than a wicket per match. I did not follow the IPL but numbers do tell their own story. If after bowling well his ER is 8.15 and average 33, I wonder how bad those numbers would have been if he was not bowling well. As for being a scorecard fan, I am sure you fall in love with the run up, rhythmic action, wrist position, release, body pose, follow through of bowlers. I would much rather focus on what they achieve in the end in the runs given and wickets column. Thanks.
yes ,yes since ipl is biggest benchmark form now on bhuvi >>>> steyn what are the stats of johnson ? also did nay of them bowled badly ? also by achieving this guy has best strike rate while bhuvan does not picks one wicket per test inning ..since you are os interested in end results please explain me his inclusion here ? what is it based on ? also you can keep looking at just score cards and run full circles again and again but there is reason why we have selectors and now computers selecting the guy with best end results ..anyone who saw ipl would not say umesh bowled badly..he was one of the best bowlers on show btw morkel was more expensive i guess its high time he is dropped along with steyn since end results show they are crap

also if you do not get the correlation already every quick bowler got smashed in india without any exception and yadav was best of the lot ,easily out bowling morne morkel in matches they played together also this also shows why guys like vinay find it easier with their stump to stump line on pattas in domestic matches than quicker bowlers..but therei s reason why he will never make it and hwy every top bowler at international level is quick

yes ,yes since ipl is biggest benchmark form now on bhuvi >>>> steyn what are the stats of johnson ? also did nay of them bowled badly ? also by achieving this guy has best strike rate while bhuvan does not picks one wicket per test inning ..since you are os interested in end results please explain me his inclusion here ? what is it based on ? also you can keep looking at just score cards and run full circles again and again but there is reason why we have selectors and now computers selecting the guy with best end results ..anyone who saw ipl would not say umesh bowled badly..he was one of the best bowlers on show btw morkel was more expensive i guess its high time he is dropped along with steyn since end results show they are crap
ROFL wait..so who talked about IPL first...go back a few messages, you'd know who did it and then you yourself say "Is IPL the benchmark"? Also, no point bringing Bhuvi, Steyn, Morkel and Jhonson into this discussion. This is about Umesh Yadav and shorter formats, so forget all others for the time being and focus on Umesh and his exploits in the shorter formats. And again, I am disappointed you did not talk about the rhythmic pose in the action, that awesome view of the perfect wrist position and the perfect seam :((
ROFL wait..so who talked about IPL first...go back a few messages, you'd know who did it and then you yourself say "Is IPL the benchmark"? Also, no point bringing Bhuvi, Steyn, Morkel and Jhonson into this discussion. This is about Umesh Yadav and shorter formats, so forget all others for the time being and focus on Umesh and his exploits in the shorter formats. And again, I am disappointed you did not talk about the rhythmic pose in the action, that awesome view of the perfect wrist position and the perfect seam :((
i never talked about rhythmic pose or action i never even asked some one like aaron to be included in test side so if you want to look cool by talking crap about quick bowler please go find some one else . but whats the point of "chal accha hua vha pe bhi pitt jata "? when very fact is even in ipl if you saw even one match he was bowling really well ..if you do not get it and i have to spoon feed you how he did well then its not worth discussing with you .. also please stop with this crap about rhythm ,action and bowling phast he is simply one of the more talented bowlers we got and if he does not finds place even in these ours then instead of always having opposite opinion than majority for the sake of it you should feel bad .

also since you are hell bent on saying he is crap in shorter format ..then include him in longer format but do not tell me he is crap for going for runs on tracks where every other quicker bowler in world went for run and he looked one of the better ones

i never talked about rhythmic pose or action i never even asked some one like aaron to be included in test side so if you want to look cool by talking crap about quick bowler please go find some one else . but whats the point of "chal accha hua vha pe bhi pitt jata "? when very fact is even in ipl if you saw even one match he was bowling really well ..if you do not get it and i have to spoon feed you how he did well then its not worth discussing with you .. also please stop with this crap about rhythm ,action and bowling phast he is simply one of the more talented bowlers we got and if he does not finds place even in these ours then instead of always having opposite opinion than majority for the sake of it you should feel bad .
Har dusre sentence mein doosron ke liye tu 'crap' use karta hai, aur ek rhythm aur pose ki baat itni chubh gayi? Chubhti hai to ignore kar, aage badh.
Har dusre sentence mein doosron ke liye tu 'crap' use karta hai' date= aur ek rhythm aur pose ki baat itni chubh gayi? Chubhti hai to ignore kar, aage badh.
more than "ek baat " its your habit of grouping together everyone who wants certain player even through their reasons will be different give me one good reason why u posted vha bh pitt jaye ga..accha hua " when not including him makes no sense at all ? then you go on and start posting about rhythm and action and then you say ek baat chub gayi... each and every one of those statements where meant to make fun of people who want him in team and then you say why i felt bad:two_thumbs_up:
more than "ek baat " its your habit of grouping together everyone who wants certain player even through their reasons will be different give me one good reason why u posted vha bh pitt jaye ga..accha hua " when not including him makes no sense at all ? then you go on and start posting about rhythm and action and then you say ek baat chub gayi... each and every one of those statements where meant to make fun of people who want him in team and then you say why i felt bad:two_thumbs_up:
lol bhai aap Supreme Court ke judge ho jo aapko 'one good reason' bataoo? I will post what I feel like, you don't like it, you have the option of ignoring it.
Inka bas chalta to ye I shant ka clone banva ke A tour pe bhi Ishant ko hi bhej dete.
Haha RKT agar Ishant had a FC season of 4 matches, 6 wickets@68, I would be saying the same thing which I am saying for Umesh. Waise bhi, in one single domstic FC match Ishant played in the season, he took more wickets than Umesh did playing 4 FC matches :--D