India A tour of Australia in July- Aug

We have recently seen injured shami come back and slowly gain rhythm Also I edited my post to clarify because I knew this will come up
Ok saw that.....he is the only guy who has a decent Yorker not named dinda and not playing him in Lois is idiotic....ishant and umesh I agree.....ishant I agree now 2 years back I thought he will only succeed in limited overs because a)he had the extra pace and b) he had a natural length which is short of a length perfect odi or t20 line to bowl but he doesn't have the temperament when batsman are going after him anymore ....there is a reason why his odi average is so much better than his test average but atleast recently he has improved his test bowling and I think we should preserve that :hatsoff:
Ok saw that.....he is the only guy who has a decent Yorker not named dinda and not playing him in Lois is idiotic....ishant and umesh I agree.....ishant I agree now 2 years back I thought he will only succeed in limited overs because a)he had the extra pace and b) he had a natural length which is short of a length perfect odi or t20 line to bowl but he doesn't have the temperament when batsman are going after him anymore ....there is a reason why his odi average is so much better than his test average but atleast recently he has improved his test bowling and I think we should preserve that :hatsoff:
Play shami like saffers play their best bowlers ...there is no need to burn main bowlers down and better to have group of bowlers who can take over anytime Dhawal can replace bhuvi if needed and Mohit can probably take up death bowling ....atleast they need to improve and fill those roles ...I really doubt even bhuvi will survive playing both tests and Odis
Play shami like saffers play their best bowlers ...there is no need to burn main bowlers down and better to have group of bowlers who can take over anytime Dhawal can replace bhuvi if needed and Mohit can probably take up death bowling ....atleast they need to improve and fill those roles ...I really doubt even bhuvi will survive playing both tests and Odis
We don't have the same pool yet that s.a has.....totsobe and Parnell are really good backups...hopefully mohit sharma shows his ability against better teams soon...think he will do well in lois....Bhuvi is our best loi bowler and then there is Aaron and shami. So 2 out of 4 of our good loi bowlers are regular test players
We don't have the same pool yet that s.a has.....totsobe and Parnell are really good backups...hopefully mohit sharma shows his ability against better teams soon...think he will do well in lois....Bhuvi is our best loi bowler and then there is Aaron and shami. So 2 out of 4 of our good loi bowlers are regular test players
I am talking about creating pool,and it will only happen if we stop worrying and just play them Even bumrah can become awesome bowler in Odis
Also teams like England & australia have different bowling line ups for tests & SF. We need to develop different attacks for SF. Mohit, Aaron, etc should form a good loi. attack