ICF IPL GAME | Official Thread

nanda14792

ICF IPL GAME | Official Thread  

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

some quotes:

Virat Kohli : Playing for Death Mongers was a dream come true. Knew was gonna be given captaincy at some point. Could not perform as well as I could have and I apologise for my performance especially to my team and to our manager 30markhanreturn. Sunil Narine : It was wonderful to be a part of this team. Playing for West Indies was on my mind but finally I chose Death Mongers over it. Looking forward to be closely associated with this team all throughout my leaf. Dedicate all my performances to our manager. Pravin Tambe : Dont have much to dedicate but my hat-trick to the team and team manager. Faf Du Plessis : Playing under 30markhan is everyone's aspiration. Luckily got a chance to do so this early in the competition. Happy to have contributed. Bhuvneshwar Kumar : This IPL will remain on the back of my head for a long time. Brilliant formation, Spirited Management and great individual performances. Its sad to end on losing side but I take it as defeats are parcel of life. Mohit Sharma : It was brilliant to have been picked up in this star studded team. High class performance. Robin Uthappa : Wanted to play for Death Mongers with such a class management. In Lakhnavi Lappebaaz I was burdened to score heavily so team could win. Thank God that I have left that team. Dwayne Smith : Wished I could play for Death Mongers. Waiting for next time. David Miller : They needed me n I needed Death Mongers. Looking forward to interactions with Death Mongers next tym. Suresh Raina : A dream to play with Kohli and Narine. A dream to play for Death Mongers. Shall come true next tym for sure. Chris Gayle : olalllaalaoleo olalala aeo, Going to do some ads. JP Duminy : Hopefully I have performed well enough. 30markhan helped me with this. He is better than Kirsten I tell you. Great show.
Thank you so much guyz :icflove:

Congrats SG and gaurav92 :two_thumbs_up: Prize settled from my side (Me n gaurav had to give 1T each). Now gaurav has to give 1T to himself. It was a nice game for me. Interesting suggestions on how to make this better are most welcomed!!!!!!

Congrats SG and gaurav92 :two_thumbs_up: Prize settled from my side (Me n gaurav had to give 1T each). Now gaurav has to give 1T to himself. It was a nice game for me. Interesting suggestions on how to make this better are most welcomed!!!!!!
Thanks a lot.....it was awesome playing this. :hatsoff: to you for conducting this for such a long time.

Interesting suggestions on how to make this better are most welcomed!!!!!!
han ek kaam kar :poink: ye bakwaas game band kar jisme sirf 4 ICFers hi khel sakte hai :whack: mujhe to bilkul bhi mazaa nahi aaya is game me :sniffle:

:phehehe: BTW when you have time plz update the final scores - I want to see by how much margin I beat everyone :--D