ICF IPL Team : Detonator's Moneyball

Detonator

Gameday leaders, 1st - 5 bilz 2nd - 2 bilz 3rd - 1 bilz 4th - 500 milz 5th - 250 milz Prizes included for weekly leaders. Had to give prize to jusarrived and slickr for finally creating a team :((
:cantstop:

Zakk bro, I can feel for you. Playing in a team full of absolutely pathetic players must be horrible. To make matters worse, your team :mi: are certain to get LKC and your beau Bhajji is as usual horrible. Your are best among the worst of the lot. Andhon me kana raza. Leave this pathetic team and stop embarrassing yourself.

Zakk bro' date=' I can feel for you. Playing in a team full of absolutely pathetic players must be horrible. To make matters worse, your team :mi: are certain to get LKC and your beau Bhajji is as usual horrible. Your are best among the worst of the lot. Andhon me kana raza. Leave this pathetic team and stop embarrassing yourself.[/quote'] I am happy that I am not part of CHIT teams like yours, KXIP and Lord's poppers :dance: our team owner and team players are better than all other CHIT teams :hehe: we are happy in whatever we are doing :yay: THANKS DETO AND TEAM :friends::friends:

I am happy that I am not part of CHIT teams like yours, KXIP and Lord's poppers :dance: our team owner and team players are better than all other CHIT teams :hehe: we are happy in whatever we are doing :yay: THANKS DETO AND TEAM :friends::friends:
Said like a true minnow. Minnows generally who don't have results to show talk about team bonding and other stuffs. Losers talk :beee:

Said like a true minnow. Minnows generally who don't have results to show talk about team bonding and other stuffs. Losers talk :beee:
han udh le be jitna udhna hai, 30maarkhan nahi zyada udh paya to tu kya udhega :hehe:

Was late. :beee: I'm Miller and Zakk's Maxwell. :ohyeah:
Zakk is bad player but is looking good because he is playing among pathetic players :haha: andhon me kana raja. Your captain is too ashamed to show his face. What was he thinking while buying proud LKC holders like you :dontknow:

Zakk is bad player but is looking good because he is playing among pathetic players :haha: andhon me kana raja. Your captain is too ashamed to show his face. What was he thinking while buying proud LKC holders like you :dontknow:
Film abhi bakhi hai merre dost. :bubblegum:

han mai to pakka bad player hu per khabardaar jo deto aur humari team ko kuch kaha to :whack: