The Cherry Poppers

Lord

Your only strategy is to copy paste each other's team :hehe:
If we had similar players then shouldn't we have similar scores. Your logic is as funny as the other managers logic :haha: If you select better players that what our team are selecting then even you can win from the position that you are. It's as simple as that. I know you want to win this being a manager, but then it's just a game. So don't think too much about the performance in this virtual competition. Chill.

This team is full of pussies who can't play their own game but allow somebody else to play for them. Its like Kohli batting for all the Indian batters in the same match. Pathetic cowards :mad:
:whine:

Jefferson blasts poppers approach The normally media shy Scott Jefferson was unable to hide his frustration when quizzed about this years IPL competition. The former world champion was deeply upset by the approach of the poppers "Quite frankly it's pathetic. Clearly they have brought 1 or 2 SSs' with limited talent, ones who won't stand up against the dictators and do as they wish" said an angry Jefferson. "If I were part of the committee I would have them banned immediately but unfortunately Im not" he added. Jefferson showed further opposition for the poppers approach, he believed it was against the spirit of the game "A win for the poppers this season would be a loss for the wonderful game of SuperSelector. Back in my day sportsmanship, integrity used to mean something". Asked which team he was supporting this year Jefferson was quick to reply "Undoubtedly the Master Race. They play an aggressive brand of SS, are not run by dictators and play in the right spirit" The poppers approach has come under heavy criticism among the public. The poppers lead the Master Race narrowly going into Friday's double header.
www.espnss.com/poppersareadisgrace
"A win for the poppers this season would be a loss for the wonderful game of SuperSelector"-Jefferson
That right there is the quote of the day for me :hatsoff: