India's best batsman in the ODI series  

1. 1.

• Sachin Tendulkar
    • Sourav Ganguly
    • Mahendra Singh Dhoni
    • Yuvraj Singh
    • Robin Uthappa
    • Virender Sehwag
    • Rahul Dravid(if back after the first two)
    • Rohit Sharma
    • Gautam Gambhir

Entertainment is all Sachin and Lara will be remembered for cause Ponting and Waugh will always be remembered for being most successful batsman. Unfortunately most idiots don’t understand it
Keep it up jf. You did a good job when we were in England, including the series against SAF. :two_thumbs_up:
how many overseas and WC win have sachin and lara seen ?
Ah now I hear you. Well not many but that is not entirely their fault to be honest. Our bowling sucked, Kumble was truly cr@p overseas and Srinath used to swing from great to hopeless..often the latter. But yes we should have atleast done better in One dayers where batsmen have lot more chance to win by themselves.
Ah now I hear you. Well not many but that is not entirely their fault to be honest. Our bowling sucked, Kumble was truly cr@p overseas and Srinath used to swing from great to hopeless..often the latter. But yes we should have atleast done better in One dayers where batsmen have lot more chance to win by themselves.
one time sachin got a team he showed what he could do ie wc03. anyways dont think he will be the top scored against pak.
how many overseas and WC win have sachin and lara seen ?
Oh ok ... I see how this works, we measure a batsman's ability on how many world cups the team has won. Its pretty funny actually. Sachin is the most successful world cup batsman of all time, and he does average 48 in series wins away from home, but thats not enough ... the reason why India arent as successful as they should be is all Sachins fault. Its not Team India ... what was I thinking ... its Team Sachin of course. India should be working together as a team and Sachin should be winning all their matches single handedly. This all makes sense now. You truly are a genius:hatsoff: Curtly Ambrose, worst bowler of all time ... Joginder Sharma has won more world cups (in some form) than Curtly did, therefore Jogi is just a class above.