India's best batsman in the ODI series  

1. 1.

• Sachin Tendulkar
    • Sourav Ganguly
    • Mahendra Singh Dhoni
    • Yuvraj Singh
    • Robin Uthappa
    • Virender Sehwag
    • Rahul Dravid(if back after the first two)
    • Rohit Sharma
    • Gautam Gambhir

I've voted for Veeru. He's going to come back hungry and determined. He is going to slay Pak bowlers.
Would love to see that, how I would love to see that!! But wont happen. Sehwag is flopping left right and center. From International to domestic. Dont be surprised if he is dropped after the first couple of games.
Would love to see that, how I would love to see that!! But wont happen. Sehwag is flopping left right and center. From International to domestic. Dont be surprised if he is dropped after the first couple of games.
I don't know. Some players just don't cut it at the domestic level but become absolute kings on the international level. People like Tresco and KP are testament to this. Maybe Veeru isn't motivated enough to perform against bowlers at the Ranji level and gifts his wicket away trying some crazy shots. Hopefully, his career resurgence will begin Monday. :top:
I don't know. Some players just don't cut it at the domestic level but become absolute kings on the international level. People like Tresco and KP are testament to this. Maybe Veeru isn't motivated enough to perform against bowlers at the Ranji level and gifts his wicket away trying some crazy shots. Hopefully' date= his career resurgence will begin Monday. :top:
Tony Greig was the king of the lot. The man hardly shook the English county(or South African league systems) but was stellar at the top level. A highly underrated cricketer and but for his commentary, and some off-the-field comments(aka making Windies grovel) should have been lot more popular. Coming to Sehwag now, I am not too sure if that argument(cutting at International level) holds true for someone who now has about a decade of cricket experience. In my opinion Sehwag survived due to his hand-eye co-ordination and with age(and his obesity) his reflexes have slowed down. Would be happy to be proved wrong but for now I dont have much hopes from him. xxx

I voted for Veeru.. He and Dhoni has the most amount of wood on Pakistan recently. If he follows the test match pattern there are greater chances that he might succeed. All he has to do is survive first 10 overs he faces. If he gets going in the first few balls, i think he is tempted to just keep going, with greater chances of getting out...