ICF Trillionaires Club

I6MTW

So India KXIP brah is on 9 T? Good punting so far, but hopefully he gets in his mind that betting is not only about risking everything, you need to stop being foolish at some time. 9 T is good enough for an all in contest, but it would be wise to keep some safe deposit, it will not be too late before the law of average catches up and leave you without diapers and chaddis. I am telling you with my experience brah. :bandit:

So India KXIP brah is on 9 T? Good punting so far, but hopefully he gets in his mind that betting is not only about risking everything, you need to stop being foolish at some time. 9 T is good enough for an all in contest, but it would be wise to keep some safe deposit, it will not be too late before the law of average catches up and leave you without diapers and chaddis. I am telling you with my experience brah. :bandit:
lol Im invincible. You realise the only bets i lost in this world cup, I had the correct result (after penalties) but was robbed by some bs on fulltime/overtime Im invincible. When it comes to football Im never wrong. Im > Paul the Octopus. Reason why "top 4" are pissing their pants right now. Im quadrupling my money on the reg and no signs of stopping yet. Thanks Nike for opening my eyes :hatsoff: My betting philosophy = GOAT

lol Im invincible. You realise the only bets i lost in this world cup, I had the correct result (after penalties) but was robbed by some bs on fulltime/overtime Im invincible. When it comes to football Im never wrong. Im > Paul the Octopus. Reason why "top 4" are pissing their pants right now. Im quadrupling my money on the reg and no signs of stopping yet. Thanks Nike for opening my eyes :hatsoff: My betting philosophy = GOAT
Feels good man, Im one of the most powerful ICFers now and will further cement that today by reaching over 20 T :yay: Feels really good man :dance:
We shall see...