The BJP thread

kabbirann

Kiran Bedi resonates with women voters and BJP can gain upper hand on women's security issue. Ilmi and Jayaprada will also add female firepower. AAP seems to not have any woman face, and this could hurt it quite a bit in an urban place like Delhi.

Had the delhi elctions been held immediately after the Lok sabha elections' date=' it would have been a clean sweep for BJP. AAP was already down after the Lok-sabha results and BJP did a blunder by giving them so much time to recover.[/quote'] Huge blunder... They gave enough time for AAP to recover... Also made a mistake of quickly moving Harshvardhan to centre... What was the hurry?

Kiran Bedi resonates with women voters and BJP can gain upper hand on women's security issue. Ilmi and Jayaprada will also add female firepower. AAP seems to not have any woman face, and this could hurt it quite a bit in an urban place like Delhi.
from what I heard from people in Delhi is that its a very simple election. Most middle class and upper class will vote for BJP, AAP will get votes from people who are from lower middle class or lower income than that. Its plain and simple.

Atishi Marlena, Alka lamba are two more visible ones. I think shazia will do more harm than good for bjp.

Had the delhi elctions been held immediately after the Lok sabha elections' date=' it would have been a clean sweep for BJP. AAP was already down after the Lok-sabha results and BJP did a blunder by giving them so much time to recover.[/quote'] Never understood why they made such a big blunder. I think the elections will be a close call. If BJP and AAP end up fairly even, Congress might still be holding the trump card.

I may like or dislike AAP but one thing that is pissing me off is the way BJP netas are addressing AAP members on TV. They try to get personal, insult them and basically abuse them. Couple of days ago a senior BJP member told AAP member on NDTV (or Timesnow) that I dont want to talk to you more as you are getting humiliated and it will be termed as "child abuse". Is this how a senior member should speak ? I see this disrespect from BJP that I never saw before, I know you want to be dismissive of AAP but have some decency. Now dont get back to me that AAP did this and Congress did this as 2 wrongs dont make a right. These people have been weird on TV but now using child molestation with a smile on the face, IMO is crossing the line.

When the TV channels interview the people on the street , most say bjp. But opinion polls seem to suggest a closer fight. Also, are we underestimating congress? Time will tell.
TV channels are talking to middle class, AAP's support is slums and poorer areas of delhi. Congress ka support is an odd member of a family who still thinks that Congress is the safest option. I know of 2-3 in my larger khandaan in Delhi.

When the TV channels interview the people on the street , most say bjp. But opinion polls seem to suggest a closer fight. Also, are we underestimating congress? Time will tell.
The TV channels are probably only reaching out to middle classes. I did not see these interviews, so cannot really say. BJP getting Kiran Bedi might actually influence some votes, especially among women voters who appear to have suffered a lot in Delhi.

I may like or dislike AAP but one thing that is pissing me off is the way BJP netas are addressing AAP members on TV. They try to get personal, insult them and basically abuse them. Couple of days ago a senior BJP member told AAP member on NDTV (or Timesnow) that I dont want to talk to you more as you are getting humiliated and it will be termed as "child abuse". Is this how a senior member should speak ? I see this disrespect from BJP that I never saw before, I know you want to be dismissive of AAP but have some decency. Now dont get back to me that AAP did this and Congress did this as 2 wrongs dont make a right. These people have been weird on TV but now using child molestation with a smile on the face, IMO is crossing the line.
Andh bhakt speciman. Plenty such cases on icf too Many bjp voters n leader are fine but there is very high number of such obnoxious andh bhakts as well.

The TV channels are probably only reaching out to middle classes. I did not see these interviews' date=' so cannot really say. BJP getting Kiran Bedi might actually influence some votes, especially among women voters who appear to have suffered a lot in Delhi.[/quote'] Among the Middle class shown on TV - bjp seems to have support of 80%. Among the poorer folks too shown on TV , they have 50-50 support...

Among the Middle class shown on TV - bjp seems to have support of 80%. Among the poorer folks too shown on TV ' date=' they have 50-50 support...[/quote'] He's not as senior as it appears.. He had a meteoric rise after his stunt outside the BJP office... However I'm shocked too about this utterance..