Was Imran Khan a severe and regular ball tamperor?

Whats the reason for sudden increase in jealousy and hate against greatest captain and all rounder of all time? I guess this relates to the fact that Imran retired at his peak winning WC away from home in most difficult places while Sachin was forced to quit at home against a minnow team.
No body is jealous of Imran and there is no hate. If he cheated so much does public have a right to know or not?
Bull crap comments witt get more bull crap. First' date=' follow the thread. Then you could see the flow of it.:finger:[/quote'] the matters i put forward in my topic is not of my imagination.all were got from browsing the net. you your self can get those. give google searches like 'maninder ball tamper' etc etc
Whats the reason for sudden increase in jealousy and hate against greatest captain and all rounder of all time? I guess this relates to the fact that Imran retired at his peak winning WC away from home in most difficult places while Sachin was forced to quit at home against a minnow team.
i created this topic just to know what cricket fans feel about all these allegations.i used to be a huge Imran fan . i didn't took it seriously at all some months back when he himself admitted to doing ball tampering once. but then i got some more data with regard to this which prompted me to go deep into this matter. i infact couldn't believe when several players were seen accusing him of this act.hence put forward this topic.
i created this topic just to know what cricket fans feel about all these allegations.i used to be a huge Imran fan . i didn't took it seriously at all some months back when he himself admitted to doing ball tampering once. but then i got some more data with regard to this which prompted me to go deep into this matter. i infact couldn't believe when several players were seen accusing him of this act.hence put forward this topic.
Amir Sohail quotes you posted in opening post is just bitterness from a political rival. Amir is member of PML who are political rival to Imran Khan's PTI.
Amir Sohail quotes you posted in opening post is just bitterness from a political rival. Amir is member of PML who are political rival to Imran Khan's PTI.
if Amir alone was the one to make such remark then it could be discarded as a fake allegation. but then what about he himself admitting to it and 8 others thinking in the same lines?
Bull crap comments witt get more bull crap. First' date=' follow the thread. Then you could see the flow of it.:finger:[/quote'] Follow what? You pity allegations without any proof? It kicked off with you dragging some Indian players onto a topic about Imran admitting his tampering and encouraging others to do the same, and then pulling our events from thin air such as you have seen Kapil fiddling with the seam in a Sri Lankan tour, whereas there are no such records of it to back your post.
Follow what? You pity allegations without any proof? It kicked off with you dragging some Indian players onto a topic about Imran admitting his tampering and encouraging others to do the same' date=' and then pulling our events from thin air such as you have seen Kapil fiddling with the seam in a Sri Lankan tour, whereas there are no such records of it to back your post.[/quote'] its a lungan trait. make thread go OT and then soon enough, accuse others of doing the same
wasnt tendulkar supposed to be the designated indian ball tamperer? it's not imran's fault that he never got caught while sachin did. sachin probably couldnt handle the pressure (as usual).
Well, let us then term Tendulkar as a sh!tty bowler and pay no heed to the number of wickets he's taken. Would you do the same for Imran? The former still remains a great without his bowling taken into consideration, but what does that make of Imran? An average player with an ordinary batting record?
Well' date=' let us then term Tendulkar as a sh!tty bowler and pay no heed to the number of wickets he's taken. Would you do the same for Imran? The former still remains a great without his bowling taken into consideration, but what does that make of Imran? An average player with an ordinary batting record?[/quote'] i said he was the team's designated ball tamperer.
Anyone can tamper the ball. But it takes skill to take advantage of it. The truth is that India didn't had bowlers who were skilled enough other than Zaheer and Srinath for a period.
Heights of logic! Ball tampering is illegal. It doesn't matter whether one can or cannot take advantage of the tampered ball.
Only pakis consider him the greatest allrounder or captain. He is at best a top 5 test allrounder, above average odi allrounder and a decent captain. As far as professionalism goes, he aint fit to shine tendy's shoes. Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2
Only pakis consider him the greatest allrounder or captain. He is at best a top 5 test allrounder' date=' above average odi allrounder and a decent captain. [b']As far as professionalism goes, he aint fit to shine tendy's shoes. Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2
'I got to play Imran in my first series. Just looking at him, the way he conducted himself and so disciplined he was, it is a sign of a great, great sportsman.'

- Sachin.

wasnt tendulkar supposed to be the designated indian ball tamperer? it's not imran's fault that he never got caught while sachin did. sachin probably couldnt handle the pressure (as usual).
No close cameras during Imran's peak. It was easy to tamper at home during the era of home umpires. Imran himself has admitted to doing this for a less important match, and there are other testimonies, so I don't know why it is hard to beleive that he did it in matches of more importance. Imran got so fed up with these repeated accusations of blatantly biased umpiring and ball tampering at home towards the end of his career, that he brought in the idea of neutral umpires. It did not affect his career because he played very few matches during the era of neutral umpires.
Only pakis consider him the greatest allrounder or captain. He is at best a top 5 test allrounder, above average odi allrounder and a decent captain. As far as professionalism goes, he aint fit to shine tendy's shoes. Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2
but... that is not true... i suppose.it is a conventional assumption that Imran is the best all rounder of the FAB 4.This has been followed ever since their playing days in the cricketing circles is a well known fact.but the truth behind this assumption was Imran's superior test bowling avg:s and better test bat avg and also his better one day bat avg:.those days one days were considered as really unimportant when compared to tests.more over no body bothered to dig deep into details.the general criteria followed was what ever be the form of cricket, the better the avg: the better the player was.and Imran being the better captain made his position undisputed. but now for me personally even going by their career stats alone(let alone the ball tamper allegation) Kapil is on a par with Imran.i reached on this conclusion after some what deeply analysing each aspect of their allroud factors namely test batting, test bowling, one day batting, one day bowling, captaincy and fielding.but quite unfortunately Kapil still remains under rated among the cricketing circles when compared to Imran and Botham.