Help Needed Urgent!!!!!!!

BlueBee

Everything elsee ??? :omg: chiiiiiii che Arey drag hoke neeche dusri window nahi dikha raha na, bharosa nahi hai kya Ya since im singed into chrome apne id se, I guess reinstalling it and signing back with the same id should have my bookmarks saved already. Lets do this:nervous:
I am sorry...I don't have same problem so I did not know Yes if you signed in it will sync all things back ...also when u uninstalled it should have asked that do you want to delete all book marks and data ...but if you were signed in do not worry I use chrome on everything and after sync everything is back :two_thumbs_up:

my default search engine has somehow changed from Google to yahoo but when I see in settings,its showing Google :confused: using Chrome.any ideas?:nervous:
Go to Setting >>> Advance settings >>> Reset browser setting :two_thumbs_up:

Can I compress files heavily? For Example : Can I compress a 20GB file to say about 5GB ? :pray:
Do not know about 5 gb but yes u can compress to 10- gbs it mostly depends on the format of files.You can use tools like freearc.Also search for best repacks those who repack games they would have better idea.

Do not know about 5 gb but yes u can compress to 10- gbs it mostly depends on the format of files.You can use tools like freearc.Also search for best repacks those who repack games they would have better idea.
Hmm..Will try. :two_thumbs_up: BTW, It's some pictures.

someone plz give me the link of IDM Extension for Chrome .... :pray: I tried to find it from web store but found nothing ..... :dontknow:
There is no link. You have to do this. Worked for me. First close chrome completely. Then open IDM Go to options in IDM In the general tab you will see list of browsers IDM is attached. If Chrome is checked then uncheck it and then again recheck it. Then start chrome . The IDM extension should be working fine now. :two_thumbs_up:

There is no link. You have to do this. Worked for me. First close chrome completely. Then open IDM Go to options in IDM In the general tab you will see list of browsers IDM is attached. If Chrome is checked then uncheck it and then again recheck it. Then start chrome . The IDM extension should be working fine now. :two_thumbs_up:
Bro, Still not working .... :(( But thre is some kind of IDM extension available for chrome , S_G suggest me before .... :hmmm: But thanks for your help .... :icflove: