Help Needed Urgent!!!!!!!

BlueBee

Go to any section in ICF and you have options of "Thread / Thread Starter' date=' Last Post, Replies ,Views" (for example, in the chit chat thread look just above the "Site Feedback thread" (it is currently at the top of the sticky threads) and these words are written). Click on "replies" and this box with number of replies by each poster in a particular thread will appear.[/quote'] :(( I still don't get it. I clicked on "Replies" in the Chit Chat section and it only sorted the threads based on replies. :dontknow:

:(( I still don't get it. I clicked on "Replies" in the Chit Chat section and it only sorted the threads based on replies. :dontknow:
Sorry I told a bit wrong.......click on the number of replies. For ex - this thread had 140 replies till now so click on the number 140 and it will open up the box for this thread.

:(( I still don't get it. I clicked on "Replies" in the Chit Chat section and it only sorted the threads based on replies. :dontknow:
1) goto any sub-forum page , like chit-chat , IPL ection or cricket talk.. 2) click on number of replies for any thread you want to see the stats thats it.. s=g .. keep it simple and clear :poink:

Sorry I told a bit wrong.......click on the number of replies. For ex - this thread had 140 replies till now so click on the number 140 and it will open up the box for this thread.
1) goto any sub-forum page , like chit-chat , IPL ection or cricket talk.. 2) click on number of replies for any thread you want to see the stats thats it.. s=g .. keep it simple and clear :poink:
Click on 144
Got it .. thanks! :hatsoff:

BTW I dont have a system 32' date=' it's syswow64 in win 8 64 bit :dontknow:[/quote'] Format now :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Just hoping hat you do not have any important information there like credit cards Would change hem if I was you :cantstop:

Can someone tell me, how to Download "Hulu" Videos for free ? :dontknow: IDM not working on Hulu ....
Have you tried GETFLV ? I have read that it downloads from lot of site that IDM can't. Like It works on starsports.com and startv.in but free version only saves some part of the video.

You probably cannot Same with Netflix only thing you can do is get good screen capture software and stream :cantstop:
:hmmm:
Have you tried GETFLV ? I have read that it downloads from lot of site that IDM can't. Like It works on starsports.com and startv.in but free version only saves some part of the video.
nope. But i have heard about "Hulu downloader" but its not free .... :sad:
Why don't you download whatever you want from torrents?
well most of the torrents links have Virus .... thats why i stop using torrents .... :nervous:

:hmmm: nope. But i have heard about "Hulu downloader" but its not free .... :sad: well most of the torrents links have Virus .... thats why i stop using torrents .... :nervous:
Wrong ..only noobs download virus otherwise there is zero danger if you know what you are doing

well most of the torrents links have Virus .... thats why i stop using torrents .... :nervous:
No. I have been downloading from torrents for around 8 years but I've never had any viruses. Download from sites like ThePirateBay or KAT or YIFYtorrents etc and check the comments before downloading. In case of movies try as much as possible to go for movies provided by YIFY - the quality is always superb and the size is usually small and no viruses.

Check for VIP posters (skull icon near their name in TPB) and download their torrents. will never have any fake or viruses
One of my account has green skull B-> You get no ads with that account and whole screen is widescreen in place of ads ..but I forgot password :((

Wrong ..only noobs download virus otherwise there is zero danger if you know what you are doing
What viruses have to do with noobs ? :poink: i am not one of them .... :eviltongue:
Look at the ratings and comments before you download from torrents.
No. I have been downloading from torrents for around 8 years but I've never had any viruses. Download from sites like ThePirateBay or KAT or YIFYtorrents etc and check the comments before downloading. In case of movies try as much as possible to go for movies provided by YIFY - the quality is always superb and the size is usually small and no viruses.
Check for VIP posters (skull icon near their name in TPB) and download their torrents. will never have any fake or viruses
Well i have read Comments & Ratings etc before downloading from torrents but I had bad experience Once ..... thats why i am careful these days .... but thanks for ICFers help .... :smiley: