2014 Cabinet Formation

Sachin=GOD

Agar koi Dear Leader ko zara sa bhi kuch keh de toh itna jal kyon jaate ho :hysterical::hysterical:
He has been on the losing end of so many things that for once, after backing the winning horse, he is still not sure how to react. Like they say about mamta, even after winning, she behaves like she is in the opposition. Being graceful in victory requires a mature brain

He has been on the losing end of so many things that for once' date=' after backing the winning horse, he is still not sure how to react. Like they say about mamta, even after winning, she behaves like she is in the opposition. Being graceful in victory requires a mature brain[/quote'] It all depends on how other sides play the game first...If people are ready to give , they should ready to take. Whining is big habit here :giggle: Preachers should be able to follow what they preach, nobody gives damn about hypocrites preaching :icflove: [This line is not for S!=G :winky:]

He has been on the losing end of so many things that for once' date=' after backing the winning horse, he is still not sure how to react. Like they say about mamta, even after winning, she behaves like she is in the opposition. Being graceful in victory requires a mature brain[/quote'] Why are Modi's supporters so angry in victory? http://news.scroll.in/article/664983/Why-are-Modi's-supporters-so-angry-in-victory Modi has won a big victory and is all set to become the PM in a few hours yet his supporters seem to be angry, arrogant, and they all want to take revenge on anyone and everyone who questioned Modi during the campaign or those who are still not doing "NaMo NaMo".

Why are Modi's supporters so angry in victory? http://news.scroll.in/article/664983/Why-are-Modi's-supporters-so-angry-in-victory Modi has won a big victory and is all set to become the PM in a few hours yet his supporters seem to be angry, arrogant, and they all want to take revenge on anyone and everyone who questioned Modi during the campaign or those who are still not doing "NaMo NaMo".
:cantstop: Compared to the hatred by so called liberals this angriness doesn't look bad. ps : Why you get so much angry if Advani is pulled in :--D

Why are Modi's supporters so angry in victory? http://news.scroll.in/article/664983/Why-are-Modi's-supporters-so-angry-in-victory Modi has won a big victory and is all set to become the PM in a few hours yet his supporters seem to be angry, arrogant, and they all want to take revenge on anyone and everyone who questioned Modi during the campaign or those who are still not doing "NaMo NaMo".
Rather cute coming from you. I understand them to the extent that there is a seige mentality which media and o called intellectuals have built to create

Rather cute coming from you. I understand them to the extent that there is a seige mentality which media and o called intellectuals have built to create
I initially thought these are all some light hearted banter. But looks like some people took very seriously :hysterical: :hysterical:

I initially thought these are all some light hearted banter. But looks like some people took very seriously :hysterical: :hysterical:
One Modi bhakt comes and says something then another comes and does :giggle: or :hysterical: or :icflove: or something like that on the post - ab bas yahi hai inke paas karne ko...

One Modi bhakt comes and says something then another comes and does :giggle: or :hysterical: or :icflove: or something like that on the post - ab bas yahi hai inke paas karne ko...
We have Modi Sarkar , you only have hatred :--D

everything S=G says/predicts for Modi, the opposite happens. :cantstop: let him continue to say whatever he wants. :dance:
Free country..no one stops , but some times Advani may interrupt in between,S!=G is requested to adjust little bit.

everything S=G says/predicts for Modi, the opposite happens. :cantstop: let him continue to say whatever he wants. :dance:
Free country..no one stops ' date=' but some times Advani may interrupt in between,S!=G is requested to adjust little bit.[/quote'] Phur shuru ho gaye....

i am hearing Munde for agriculture....
If BJP-SS want to have Munde as the leader of the campaign in Maharashtra in a few months then I think Munde shouldn't be given any ministry.
It is weird how Shourie is coming on every channel and denying all rumours.
Newspapers/channels are saying that BJP leaders who have been planting stories in the media or those coming on TV and talking about possible ministries are not being considered at all so its no surprise that Shourie is constantly denying. Also, in such a scenario they usually deny or just say that the party will decide.