The Wall strikes back

IF YOU CAN UDNERSTAND THAT THERE ARE PPL WITH DIFF OPINION THAN YOURS WHICH DOESNT MAKE THEM A GOOD OR BAD PERSON..JUST TAKE IT WITH A GRAIN OF SALT AND REMEMBER THIS IS A FORUM TO DISCUSS CRICKET AND MAYBE YOU WILL FIND MY POSTS LESS IRRITATING. FOR NOW I WILL CONTINUE CUZ ITS GOOD THAT RAHUL DRAVID GOT DROPPED FROM ODIS. SELECTORS ARE LISTENING TO PEOPLE LIKE ME AND NOT LIKE YOU SO I GUESS I GOT SOMETHING GOING. CHEERS
There is no need to shout! This is an open forum, admitted, but you have to express your view here, not shout it out like that!
U started all the fuss big baby... scroll back n see..
My first post in this thread: " He is good for tests not for odis..no one doubted him in tests.. I hope he doesnt come back in odis...hopefully he is phased out and then slowly with time the other 2 sumtime by the end of next yr. cheers " This clearly shows I said that he is good for tests(our best bat) and this knock is a testimonial but dont expect me to suck up to his knock in a 4 day game to believe that he is not a spent force in the odis.

Y4C, you might have your views but the chief selector said that Dravid has to perform for his state to get back into the ODI side. Well, he has done that. What will the selectors do? That is the essential point of the thread along with appreciating a good knock, not whether he deserves to be in the ODI side or not. As Ravi suggested you can make another thread on that. And yes, it is an open forum and that is why it is even more essential for posters to be responsible about whether their posts are in line with the topic of the thread to maintain the quality of the thread and the site. We don't go around chopping and changing posts, just request the posters to try and keep in line with the thread to ensure a better discussion.

My first post in this thread: " He is good for tests not for odis..no one doubted him in tests.. I hope he doesnt come back in odis...hopefully he is phased out and then slowly with time the other 2 sumtime by the end of next yr. cheers " This clearly shows I said that he is good for tests(our best bat) and this knock is a testimonial but dont expect me to suck up to his knock in a 4 day game to believe that he is not a spent force in the odis.
im not fuking cared to make u undst.. i dont give a hoot on wat u think.. so dont take ur suckup thing with me.. i jus pointed out the fuss u made... ur post started with this
I dont know wht the fuss is abt in this thread...who doubted him in longer version? I am sure selectors havent rested him for tests and they cant.
go preach urself.. if ur making a fuss about others opinion expect some stick back..
im not fuking cared to make u undst.. i dont give a hoot on wat u think.. so dont take ur suckup thing with me.. i jus pointed out the fuss u made... ur post started with this go preach urself.. if ur making a fuss about others opinion expect some stick back..
and exactly , putting your wordz back in your mouth...I dont give 2 hoots abt wht you think. G'day!
and who talks abt suck it up like a man..?:haha: reply to my point i have refered.. u cant... cuz ur hypocrisy has been higlighted.. now go n hide in ur hole u bunny FUK OFF:finger:
Someone is mighty irritated to swear on an internet forum that they have to stoop to that level on this forum. Glad to know I am getting on someone's nerves. I don't need to say anything here.
Someone is mighty irritated to swear on an internet forum that they have to stoop to that level on this forum. Glad to know I am getting on someone's nerves. I don't need to say anything here.
:haha: .. u think i wud gett irritated with these petty things..comeon grow up.. i jus replied in your own language..u were the one started all in this thread.. scroll back n see next time check ur language for garbage spewd by u will be spewed back on u..
:haha: .. u think i wud gett irritated with these petty things..comeon grow up.. i jus replied in your own language..u were the one started all in this thread.. scroll back n see next time check ur language for garbage spewd by u will be spewed back on u..
In my language? Did I ask you to fack off or to go back to your hole?... Dude, think before you write and I aint scrolling back up. I have betetr things to do.
At what stage did Karnataka play to win? For all the fuss about RD's double I have to wondr if Knataka played to win or played to provdie RD a platform for his comeback
Post-match, RD said that they couldn't press for a win because they lost wickets at regular intervals. If they had scored a 100 runs more in the first innings, they could have set a target. He scored 137 runs in 150 odd balls on D4. If that is not aggressive, I don't know what is. This is still the first match and they got 1 point, instead of 0, if they went for a win and lost.
At what stage did Karnataka play to win? For all the fuss about RD's double I have to wondr if Knataka played to win or played to provdie RD a platform for his comeback
Okay So first people say he doesnt know how to bat - look at his batting average - blah blah He scores 77* People are still not happy - they say he plays sooo slowly - look at his strike rate He resumes the next day, makes 86 runs out of 97 balls in the first session and goes on to make a double century a friggin double century - no mean feat! and now people say he never played to win :finger: kuch to log kahenge - logon ka kaam hai kehna - chhodo bekaar ki in baaton ko ... :D
The final day belonged to Dravid who blasted 137 runs from 152 balls with 11 boundaries and three sixes. There were no big celebrations after he reached his hundred - off 213 balls - in the first session, with a dab to third man. He acknowledged his ton with a small raise of the bat towards the dressing room, then at the 50-odd spectators who'd bothered to turn up. He offered a similar reaction after bringing up his double hundred, in the second session, with a sweep to the square-leg boundary. Dravid, while understandably happy, wished he had contributed more in the first innings. "It is satisfying to have played a innings that helped the team. It would have been better had I played a big knock in the first innings. To be honest 195 was never going to be enough, we needed at least 300 but credit to them. Ajit got couple of wickets early and Ramesh [Powar] bowled very well."

and the tributes are flowing in ...

"I told my boys, idhar udhar nahi hone ka, uski batting close se dekho, [focus on how he is batting] ... you are not going to get a better education in pacing an innings than this," Amol Muzumdar, the Mumbai captain, later told Cricinfo. "He didn't let anything affect him. The match situation, the humid weather, the bowling ... it was a treat to watch him bat."