Modi Sarkar Social Issues Tracker Thread (Ache din aane wale hain)

cндябеяs

BJP MP verbally abuses women in Parliament ?

AMID the din in the Lok Sabha as Speaker Sumitra Mahajan suspended 25 Congress MPs for disrupting the proceedings of the House, what went unnoticed was the alleged abusive language heaped on by a BJP MP against the women MPs from the principal Opposition party. Four women MPs have today complained to the Speaker against the 'abusive' and 'sexist' language used by BJP MP Ramesh Bidhuri in Parliament against women.
The BJP MP seems to be a habitual offender , and a pliant pro-Govt MSM will mostly ignore it once again .
NCP MP, Supriya Sule, Congress MP from Silchar Sushmita Dev, Trinamool's Arpita Ghosh from Balurghat constituency and CPI(M)'s PK Shreemathi Teacher- Lok Sabha MP from Kannur accompanied Ranjan to the Speaker to complain against Bidhuri's intemperate language. "He has been abusive with me at least three to four times earlier as well. There was this instance during the budget speech discussion when I talked of the need to give benefits to single women and he turned around saying I should divorce my husband first and then such benefits can be given to me. I have been ignoring this for a while but he is using language against women that is unbecoming of a MP. I have complained to the Speaker who assured us that she will take it up with the concerned MP
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/48339463.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

BJP MP verbally abuses women in Parliament ?

The BJP MP seems to be a habitual offender , and a pliant pro-Govt MSM will mostly ignore it once again . http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/48339463.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

This BJP MP should be suspended and also he should be given warning for stern action if he repeats this. Having said that how come this post is part of Government's performance on Social Issues Thread. Are you now going to post each and every detail of how many times a particular MP wore seat belt, how many times he has gone to do his nitya karma nivriti and somehow relate to government's performance.

This BJP MP should be suspended and also he should be given warning for stern action if he repeats this. Having said that how come this post is part of Government's performance on Social Issues Thread. Are you now going to post each and every detail of how many times a particular MP wore seat belt' date=' how many times he has gone to do his nitya karma nivriti and somehow relate to government's performance.[/quote'] He is running short of stories against Modi. So now he is finding against MPs. Next he may start complaining about BJP voters. Possibilites are endless

Harassed by Modi Government for Exposing Corruption, Whistleblower Wins Magsaysay

New Delhi: Whistleblower Sanjiv Chaturvedi, the Indian Forest Officer who took on the land mafia in Haryana and exposed scams running into crores of rupees at the capital’s All India Institute of Medical Sciences during his stint as Chief Vigilance Officer, has been awarded the prestigious Ramon Magsaysay Award in the ‘Emergent Leadership’ category. Incidentally, Chaturvedi had recently taken on Union Health Minister J.P. Nadda for his unceremonious ouster from the post and then for forcibly trying to write his Annual Performance Appraisal Report which had “already attained finality with ‘outstanding’ grade” and Prime Minister Narendra Modi for deliberately stalling his request of change of cadre in violation of the established norms.
Chaturvedi has been in the news of late for the manner in which he has taken on corruption at AIIMS and for the attempts by the NDA government to virtually keep him out of work. In May, the Central Administrative Tribunal quashed an order of the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC) headed by Modi which declined Chaturvedi’s cadre change from Haryana to Uttarakhand. Chaturvedi has also moved the CAT against orders of the Union Health Ministry and AIIMS which sought to nullify or tried to re-write his Annual Performance Appraisal Report for the period from April 1 to July 15 for which he claimed to have “already attained finality with ‘outstanding’ grade
LINK The Tribunal (CAT) quashed the unjust order of the PM led panel in May : " Orders of the two-member appointments committee of the Cabinet (ACC), headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, against whistle-blower officer Sanjiv Chaturvedi have been struck down by the Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT). The orders were without justification and against the principles of natural justice, the tribunal said." LINK

The Central Administrative Tribunal made damning statements against the unjust order of the PM Modi led panel and their persecution of the Whistleblower Sanjiv Chaturvedi (IFS) :

Quoting Rabindranath Tagore’s famous lines, “Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high...into that heaven of freedom, my father, let my country awake,” CAT ordered: “We do hope and trust that the situation may never arise that honesty is punished and corruption awarded. Such a system cannot be expected to last a long time. “We hope the respondents (the Union government) have taken note of the points raised by the applicant...regarding extreme hardship and relentless persecution merely because of carrying out the duties assigned to him under law.”

Another Henman moment?? Stop telling stories. Other than army man one' date=' rest all are crap.[/quote'] IIRC At the beginning of global crisis(2007-2008) dollar went down. Crude oil went up. I am not a trader but keep a watch on market. So check your facts instead of making passing comments.

IIRC At the beginning of global crisis(2007-2008) dollar went down. Crude oil went up. I am not a trader but keep a watch on market. So check your facts instead of making passing comments.
Like always, this fact is another blatant lie from you. You need to keep in mind that on this forum you are not talking to a bunch of ignorant villagers. Average exchange rate for year 2007 for Rs/USD = 41.49 Avergae exchange Rate of year 2015 - 62.94 http://www.usforex.com/forex-tools/historical-rate-tools/yearly-average-rates You twisted both the numbers significantly to suit your argument.

Like always, this fact is another blatant lie from you. You need to keep in mind that on this forum you are not talking to a bunch of ignorant villagers. Average exchange rate for year 2007 for Rs/USD = 41.49 Avergae exchange Rate of year 2015 - 62.94 http://www.usforex.com/forex-tools/historical-rate-tools/yearly-average-rates You twisted both the numbers significantly to suit your argument.
From that website, exchange rate on 8-Nov-2007 = 39.29

Like always' date=' this fact is another blatant lie from you. You need to keep in mind that on this forum you are not talking to[b'] a bunch of ignorant villagers. Average exchange rate for year 2007 for Rs/USD = 41.49 Avergae exchange Rate of year 2015 - 62.94 http://www.usforex.com/forex-tools/historical-rate-tools/yearly-average-rates You twisted both the numbers significantly to suit your argument.
:giggle: Idhar Baaki sab Alibaug se ayyaaa hai. I didnt knew you were talking about averages. Below are average prices of crude oil. 2006 $58.30 2007 $64.20 2008 $91.48 2009 $53.48 2010 $71.21 2011 $87.04 2012 $86.46 2013 $91.17 2014 $85.60 dip Number i mentioned was off by just 8 cents. or about 8% from average/fact of yours. Price $147 you have mentioned is off atleast $56-$80 (Off by 60%-160%) Now you tell me who twisted the numbers?

Are you quoting average Nymex prices or Average brent prices ? Indian crude basket is based on brent . Brent Crude was for brief period above 130 $ in July 2008 Take a look at this chart . http://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=RBRTE&f=M Brent Crude Oil prices reached a high of 147 $ during the height of the international financial crisis in '08 and then crashed to 54 $$ a barrel in 2009 for a short period of time. It then climbed up to in excess of $90 in the subsequent years.