Modi Sarkar Social Issues Tracker Thread (Ache din aane wale hain)

cндябеяs

Yup apocalypse is upon us now. We have been asking for it. But no fear. Not until we are there brother. We will not let them take our country away. We will google the life out of them if that's what it takes.
I know you love to give smartass comments. But smart part has gone long back from those comments and what has remained there, can be seen easily.

Bhai DM... I can understand what you are saying and ideally would like BJP to act neutral and give good governance... But there's no level playing field... ABV tried to give good governance. Can you guarantee that Congress will provide neutral governance? They've ruled the country for so many years. How many chances Opposition parties will get to rule India? Even after getting minimal chances, why it's expected that only parties like BJP should provide neutral governance while Congress can get away with murder? Let BJP do whatever possible in first 5 years to 'make level play field' as much as possible. Let Congress be under the cosh for some time. Let it struggle a bit... As far as GS is concerned, he over-reacted. He should've waited for the Collegium to react to the Govt's diktat... He went to the town, started blaming the Govt. and behind the scene players etc. He should've kept quite and see if the collegium backs him or not. He over-reacted too soon... There is so much of suspicion and Modi & his team have been under attack for so many years, it'll take time for them to become neutral and start believing people like GS...
Dada - I understand what you are saying but Gopal Subramaniam is hardly a Congress stooge. Oddly, the CBI continued to call for his services even after he quit the SG post. Why? Because he is one of the best in the county. In the current judicial climate of India, where the SC has been so responsible to keep the "check" the loss of such a judge due to political battleground is YOUR and MY loss. Meanwhile, BJP/Congress are laughing their money all the way to the bank. You should look at a "level playing field" for you and me, not for the Congress and BJP. With respect to his withdrawal, he clearly mentions that he would have put his colleagues (some of which with whom he shares relationships for 20 years) "on the spot" if he had waited and hence, voluntarily withdrew his nomination.

:facepalm: Special Prosecutor for CBI during the Mumbai Blasts 1993 Appeared as a Special Prosecutor against the Parliament attack terrorists literally risking his life Appeared for Maharashtra government against Ajmal Kasab for Re.1/- Exposed the loot at the Padmanabhaswamy Temple as an Amicus Curaie in which he spent nearlyRs.1Cr/- out of his own pocket Drafted crucial amendments to laws after the Nirbhaya Rape incident to protect women and young children Looks like your trolling habits haven't left in spirit, after the moral lecture you gave in the LS elections thread.
You are unncessarily getting worked up. I just meant that BJP sees him as a Congress man, since he has been a lawyer for GOI in their tenure. I didn't really mean he actually is. As for LS elections thread, can you elaborate pls ?

LOL! What a bunch of crap and lies. Understandable' date=' given that you cannot counter the points raised by me, so start a tirade against me. It is standard operating procedure for people like you - feel free to indulge yourself more.[/quote'] What Points: 1. The DU mess created by former UPA government or 2. the point related to daily killing of Muslims :hysterical: 3. Arjun Singh being a good HRD Minister :hysterical: Kya jawaab doon bhai jaan. Only Gopal Subramaniam issue is really a debatable thing but what should I tell you , unlike DM or Raghav , you will comeup something like, this was expected by chaiwallah, Jaahils are ruling, Ma****c*** has messed up everything, Sonia's dog would have been better leader. Padhe likhe logon jaisa jawab do to karein bhi tumse debate. Chalo lets start with your post about "Daily killing of Muslims". I strongly disagree. Please put some facts about that phrase or apologize about saying such thing.

Chalo lets start with your post about "Daily killing of Muslims". I strongly disagree. Please put some facts about that phrase or apologize about saying such thing.
More word twisting in the first part of your post, so ignored. "Daily killing of Muslims" is a manner of speaking referring to the worsening communal situation. I can't help it if you want to argue about the exact verbiage used. However, if you want to talk about the general worsening of the communal situation, how about the police killings in Hyderabad, the lynching in Pune, the riots in Mangalore and Ahmedabad in the immediate aftermath of the BJP victory? How about the article S=G posted a few posts above? All this in just a matter of a few weeks. Look, RSS played a huge role in the BJP win and I think that they and their associated right wing nutjobs will extract their pound of flesh over the next 5 years. The first few weeks have been in line with that. Jab sainyaan bhaye kotwaal tou dar kahe ka.

All I will say is, there is a reason despite congress being what it is, BJP has never been able to consolidate their position and congress always makes a come back. This is what happened in recent Karnataka elections too. Here's hoping Modi changes that, he has enough time. But he has to rein in these idiots and hard liners. That's not what the country voted for. They want more of development and less of extremism.

More word twisting in the first part of your post, so ignored. "Daily killing of Muslims" is a manner of speaking referring to the worsening communal situation. I can't help it if you want to argue about the exact verbiage used.
Freud says hello !
However, if you want to talk about the general worsening of the communal situation, how about the police killings in Hyderabad, the lynching in Pune, the riots in Mangalore and Ahmedabad in the immediate aftermath of the BJP victory? How about the article S=G posted a few posts above?
Can you substantiate with figures that the (normalized) number of riots/communal incidents is dramatically different than (say) the last 12 months of the UPA ?
All this in just a matter of a few weeks. Look, RSS played a huge role in the BJP win I think that they and their associated right wing nutjobs will not extract their pound of flesh over the next 5 years. The first few weeks have been in line with that. Jab sainyaan bhaye kotwaal tou dar kahe ka.
Who was the kotwaal in UP/Centre last year ? In Bihar ? In Assam ?

All Homeopathic medicines aren't sweetened water and/or placebos. Come on. It has been proven that Homeopathy obtains the desired results. On what basis are you refusing to accept it as a valid preventive remedy? Even to this day, most Allopathic doctors here would also recommend ferrumphos ( a homeopathic pill) for rheumatism in its early phases.
Proved where? The whole science behind it is a complete fraud

The biggest jaahiliyat is that the Admin of most popular forum of Indian Cricket worldwide' date=' ICF calls the democratically elected PM of India a Zahil and also the majority of Indian who supports including Mr Narayan Murthy, Ratan Tata as a Zahil. [/quote'] Surely you were around when the previous democratic elected government and the head of the then largest party was called the choicest of name and that was allowed here?

All I will say is' date=' there is a reason despite congress being what it is, BJP has never been able to consolidate their position and [b']congress always makes a come back. This is what happened in recent Karnataka elections too. Here's hoping Modi changes that, he has enough time. But he has to rein in these idiots and hard liners. That's not what the country voted for. They want more of development and less of extremism.
What a lie , Congress never able to comeback in Tamil Nadu, west Bengal. also in Bihar , Uttar pradesh their postion is very weak from past 25 years.In Gujarat Bjp will rule contionouly to 20 years in 2017. MP and chhattisgarh they are still struggling. BJP with Modi wave made strong comeback in UP

All I will say is' date=' there is a reason despite congress being what it is, BJP has never been able to consolidate their position and congress always makes a come back. This is what happened in recent Karnataka elections too. Here's hoping Modi changes that, he has enough time. But he has to rein in these idiots and hard liners. That's not what the country voted for. They want more of development and less of extremism.[/quote'] Don't think people vote based on things such as Sec education ban etc. Even Congress ruled states have objected and banned sex education and in 2008-09 there was RS committee report said that Sex education has no place in India. BJP's main challenge will be how to keep middle class interested in voting for them, from where their votes mostly come. In 2004 there was a huge drop in the middle class votes.

What a lie ' date=' Congress never able to comeback in Tamil Nadu, west Bengal. also in Bihar , Uttar pradesh their postion is very weak from past 25 years.In Gujarat Bjp will rule contionouly to 20 years in 2017. MP and chhattisgarh they are still struggling. BJP with Modi wave made strong comeback in UP[/quote'] I meant the whole country of course, where despite Vajpayee's good governance Congress were able to come back to power. Now BJP is in a good position to rule for a while and the only ones who can prevent them are they themselves