Pak Railway Minister Shaik Rashid Denied Visa

beetle

Guest dada_rocks
DR, Did you actually spend time in a lock up? Nice vacation really :D
visisted police station in police van and was detailed there for five hours not in lock-up sitting on chair while police wala was haggling for money failing which he was threatening to lay charges.. Man, I have been mentally preparing my wife for moving to india since last 2 years now.. all that work got undone; will have to start afresh:D

Guest dada_rocks
Sheeesh .... man thats some vacation .... if you can call it that .... Glad you made it in one piece ... WB :two_thumbs_up:
thnks That's how my india vacations usually are.. trip before this one an unsuccessful attempt of rap charge was tried... I

Wonderful.. well let us see.. After pulling all the strings I finally got three tickets arranged for Chandigarh match still cud not get to go :cantstop: Then came Durga Pooja it was oke till the statue emersion day when mini communal-riot broke out.. next day I ended up spending in peace march.. two people of the procession got shot dead while it was passing through muslim locality.. nobody saw who shot the bullet but it was anyone's guess.. thankfully leaders from both community sprang into action with peace march and situation didn't spiral into full -fledged riot couple of days later got nabbed by police apprently I beat my neighbour blck and blue yad yada that's what police report said.. spent close to 4 hours in police station next 4-5 days was lost pulling resources fixing the case and making sure my neighbor gets to go behind bars.. Few good things too came out of my brief brush with police, SP turned out to be my batchmate from some other disciplline who I didn't know and that meant sanctioned electricity and phone line connection for my village finally ,mind you in fourth attempt, got completed.. I have been trying it since time immemorial and everytime my vacation used to expire before things came to fruition.. Also got an NGO registered and that kind of gives official status to whatever little we have been doing in village.. Then as planned we visisted Janakpur in nepal.. from there on wife's sudden wish was to go to Kathmandu given so off we went, from there went to nagarkor at around 8000 feet and had vivid dekho of five out of top ten peaks of the world....Basically this part of vacation was actually vacation...... Over all I guess I need another vacation to recover from this india trip:giggle:
बेतिया के SP IIT Kanpur ke passsout बा.. तू बेतिया त ना गेल रहल ह..? च ल.. अच्छा बा..ठीक ठाक वापस आ गइल

Guest dada_rocks

GIB wahin betiah champaran sitamarhi outskirt of nepal is my janmbhoomi.. tyhik ta aaiye gaili i sala daroga rahal motihari ki okara ke bamboo ke vyavastha kake aayal bani.. bribery charge laga dehli han ab jhulat rahin u bhootani ke.. sala $2000 mangalak sale ke ham bataaw tani dollar ka hola BB: yes i meant rape charge.. it's not that bad though I am at loggerheads with one time MLA that's why i get special treatment:giggle:.. moreover given a little town for someone like me and my family visibility is little too pobvious and with that comes plethora of problems.. for general puiblic it's as bad/good as any other part of north india Nice comparison there with Nicky Boje.. but this was my first visit.. somehow we didn't get wind of the shady development this time otherwise things get sorted out even before PS visit...