Pak Railway Minister Shaik Rashid Denied Visa

beetle

lol pakistan is hosting emergency and this minister saab wants to go to India and watch cricket. Good that he was denied.. uska passport bhi cheen lo
Isnt he the guy who was seen scratching his ball$ on public television? Maybe his visa was rejected on Health grounds? :hmmmm:

Guest dada_rocks

Lurker that would be Wasee Jaffar their law minister.. Rajeev This lotta resembles more to Ram Vilas Paaswan the eternal cabinet minitser no matter who rules in delhi.. Similarlry this Rasheed guy always remains minister basically he is puppet of anyone who wields power.. जिस पार्टी का कुर्सी पे काबू उस पार्टी के चुना बाबू |:haha:

:hmmmm:

Lurker that would be Wasee Jaffar their law minister.. Rajeev This lotta resembles more to Ram Vilas Paaswan the eternal cabinet minitser no matter who rules in delhi.. Similarlry this Rasheed guy always remains minister basically he is puppet of anyone who wields power.. जिस पार्टी का कुर्सी पे काबू उस पार्टी के चुना बाबू |:haha:
Oh yes yes Wasi Zaffar. Kidhar hai? Anant Singh ko andar kahe karwa diya?

Guest dada_rocks

Anant Singh ki chhoro maharaj ham khud andar ho gaye the kuchh ghanton ke liye.. lambi kahani hai kabhi fursat mein bataunga

Guest dada_rocks
India has denied a visa to the Rail Minister of PakShaik Rashid for watching ODI. Apparently for his links with militant elements. He is now raising a stink! I hope the govt stands by it's decision.It's high time!
Govt is planning to give cold shoulder to Dalai Lama anything is possible; about turn might be in store in coming hours even on this issue

Anant Singh ki chhoro maharaj ham khud andar ho gaye the kuchh ghanton ke liye.. lambi kahani hai kabhi fursat mein bataunga
:hysterical::hysterical: Kya hua? Kahin Tehelka video kaand mein tumko bhi andar kar diya!! Didnt I say ke keep away from Bajrangi?

Guest dada_rocks
:hysterical::hysterical: Kya hua? Kahin Tehelka video kaand mein tumko bhi andar kar diya!! Didnt I say ke keep away from Bajrangi?
Tehleka ki credibiity zero hai uske video pe kuchh nahin hona hai.. ye hua yun ki as I have mentioned before my parents are in property feud with a one-time rjd mla.. he arranged my trip to PS in some fake case :haha:.. It was fun after that, once my danda-dhari relative got wind of it poor daroga landed into big trouble..

Guest dada_rocks
Welcome back DR ! Hope you had a wonderful time back home !
Wonderful.. well let us see.. After pulling all the strings I finally got three tickets arranged for Chandigarh match still cud not get to go :cantstop: Then came Durga Pooja it was oke till the statue emersion day when mini communal-riot broke out.. next day I ended up spending in peace march.. two people of the procession got shot dead while it was passing through muslim locality.. nobody saw who shot the bullet but it was anyone's guess.. thankfully leaders from both community sprang into action with peace march and situation didn't spiral into full -fledged riot couple of days later got nabbed by police apprently I beat my neighbour blck and blue yad yada that's what police report said.. spent close to 4 hours in police station next 4-5 days was lost pulling resources fixing the case and making sure my neighbor gets to go behind bars.. Few good things too came out of my brief brush with police, SP turned out to be my batchmate from some other disciplline who I didn't know and that meant sanctioned electricity and phone line connection for my village finally ,mind you in fourth attempt, got completed.. I have been trying it since time immemorial and everytime my vacation used to expire before things came to fruition.. Also got an NGO registered and that kind of gives official status to whatever little we have been doing in village.. Then as planned we visisted Janakpur in nepal.. from there on wife's sudden wish was to go to Kathmandu given so off we went, from there went to nagarkor at around 8000 feet and had vivid dekho of five out of top ten peaks of the world....Basically this part of vacation was actually vacation...... Over all I guess I need another vacation to recover from this india trip:giggle:

Guest dada_rocks
^^ Actually I remember you mentioning that previously. Ke kuch feud ka chakkar ho sakta hai. Chalo will look foward to detail kahani. So are you in India or back? Chatth ke pahle kaise aa gaya?
Back to canada, ab chaar week se juada to chhutti nahin mil paya kya kara jaye..