Fitness scale-India team scores.

dial_100

Meanwhile Yuvraj can watch videos of Tendulkar, Dhoni and Dravid so that he can hopefullly raise his batting standards. :hysterical:
There is no insult in watching the videos of Tendulkar and Dravid to raise his standard in test cricket. I agree but watch dhoni?....You must be kiddin cuz it sounds liek the joke of the century....Yuvraj is in diff class as a batsman than dhoni.....way higher
There is no insult in watching the videos of Tendulkar and Dravid to raise his standard in test cricket. I agree but watch dhoni?....You must be kiddin cuz it sounds liek the joke of the century....Yuvraj is in diff class as a batsman than dhoni.....way higher
yeah...and he has deepika too....:hysterical::hysterical:
So how can he bat for the longest time to prove his fitness when he is not playing longer version of cricket now. You are so amazing shewatbh if thats how you judge a fitness factor. cuz then sehwag is the fittest guy ever cuz he is th eonly guy who scored a triple century fr India.
He was given 13 test matches in a row to prove his fitness and batting. He did jack$hit. Which other batsman has been given 13 test matches of utter failure? As for Sehwag, two things - he was fit when he played that innings and he never was at the crease for a long period of time because of the pace he scores at in test matches. Sadly, poster boy is not capable of lasting more than a couple of sessions in tests nor has he shown that he can score quickly or for that matter score at all in tests.
He was given 13 test matches in a row to prove his fitness and batting. He did jack. Which other batsman has been given 13 test matches of utter failure? As for Sehwag' date=' two things - he was fit when he played that innings and he never was at the crease for a long period of time because of the pace he scores at in test matches. Sadly, poster boy is not capable of lasting more than a couple of sessions in tests nor has he shown that he can score quickly or for that matter score at all in tests.[/quote'] Dude he didnt get out cuz of cramps and shyt. He got out...That tells nothing of fitness.
He was given 13 test matches in a row to prove his fitness and batting. He did jack. Which other batsman has been given 13 test matches of utter failure? As for Sehwag' date=' two things - he was fit when he played that innings and he never was at the crease for a long period of time because of the pace he scores at in test matches. Sadly, poster boy is not capable of lasting more than a couple of sessions in tests nor has he shown that he can score quickly or [b']for that matter score at all in tests.
He has 2 test hundreds and 3 fifties. His average is not great cuz he had 2 poor test series...2 BLOODY POOR TEST SERIES ...and you sayings Indias best talent doenst have in him to play tests NEVER AT ALL...loll keep goinnn:haha:
OK fair enough ... Yuvraj shouldnt be learning batting from Dhoni, Ill accept that one.

However, Yuvraj isnt the super-fit freak that some people claim ... he is an excellent fielder and he is still athletic , however I think Uthappa, Dhoni, Raina, Kaif, and Rohit Sharma are/were all fitter than him. Being a good fielder doesnt always mean you are super fit. One of the best in ring fieldsman I ever saw was David Boon ... he used to dive around everywhere. He was not that fit. Like if you look at Yuvi now, he seems a bit tubbier around the waste line than he was 4 years ago ... not that someone like Sehwag isnt but we all know Sehwag is not fit.

After seeing 2 full pages on this topic, I couldn't believe myself. I thought there will be least contraversies on this topic??? I mean fittness?? I was like Huh!!! 2 pages... lemme check wats going on... here I come... 55% posts by YC 35% posts by $% 1.92 posts by ... 0.089 posts by ... .000001 posts by me.