Fitness scale-India team scores.

dial_100

Rate them of 10. How much you rate them for 4 point ability to play day long, 3 points fielding, 3 points RBW. SRT - 7 SG - 4 GG - 8 Yuv-10 Dho-8 Uthu-10 Path-7 ZK-7 Bhaj-9 RP-6 MK-7 Total fittness score of our team is 83. Where as it should be way above 90. The bench strength is RD -7 RS-10 Raina-10 Badri-XX SS-8 So anyone, below 6 shouldnot even make it to the 11. No offense. Drop them or improve their fittness. How do you rate them guys??

In the team's fitness assessment camp, every player had to stand on the fitness meter that spewed the reading. Uthappa was first. The machine whirred for a few seconds and the display showed a perfect 10 ! Uthappa flaunted his colgate smile and there were Hi-Fis all around. Next in line was Ganguly. Dada gave quizzical look at Robin Singh asking " Do I HAVE to do this ? ",to which Robin merely replied with a sombre nod. Dada gingerly stepped on the meter, the machine again whirred for a few seconds. After a few moments of hesitation, the display showed an error message, " Value too low to compute. Please repeat procedure 10 times, will add the scores and tell you"

Guest Yograj Singh
Yuraj fitter than Dhoni? Is this a joke? The guy keeps wickets all day' date=' plays tremendous innings, thinks about captaincy versus someone who hs not even been able to spend more than two and a half sessions batting in a test match!!![/quote'] do you ever give dear Yuvi a fair go? he is a brilliant fielder in the cover/point area. He pulls off miraculous dives each game to stop balls heading for four, and occasionally plucks catches out of thin air. India's very own jonty when he fields at point, or maybe roger Harper at cover. And he hits the stumps more than any other fielder (except when he's bowling). i'll rate him 11.
Guest Yograj Singh
A lot of times I feel Yuvraj dives for no reason. He gives a perception of being fit..but actually he is not.
kya bakwaas. Yuvi routinely puts his own body on the line at times with some of his daring dives and slides to stop balls no other indian fielder can reach. his resilience, guts and sheer fitness in playing so long despite sliding and falling all over those rough indian fields is truly wonderful. Tendulkar, Dhoni, Dravid and the rest of them should all be made to watch videos of his fielding so that they can hopefully raise their standards.

some cant tell the difference yet.... Yuvi is athletic... Dhoni is fit... u make Yuvi squat 550 times a day like Dhoni does, he will die.... and Dhoni cannot cover ground and dive around like Yuvi does.... among the seniors, Sachin is definitely the fittest.... he still runs between the wickets at top speed... Dravid runs like a 5 yr old... his strides are so short, i am afraid, he will step on his own toes.... among bowlers, after kapil and maninder, i found Aggy to be the most athletic... Sreesanth and PAthan are average..... Zak is below average.... RPS can improve... Viru has the fielding talent, but he needs to lose more fat.. he runs fast between wickets, anticipates the ball well and usually gets into a good position.... Bajji, Gambhir are average.... but i like Gambhir aggression in running between the wickets... Kumble is a joke... But the future holds a lot of hope....

I know Yuvraj is our best fielder when it comes to direct hits and that and he does pull out some incredible stops but he sometimes appears a bit lazy in the field. I noticed that a bit during the Australia series. Diving catches dont always equate to fitness but rather quick reflexes. Sehwag has pulled off some screamers before but I dont think he is very fit. But anyway I wouldnt rate anyone below 5, but I would say the fittest person we have in our team is probably either Uthappa, Karthik or Dhoni ... If Kaif were there he would be up there. Yuvraj would be an 8 or 9, still very good though.

kya bakwaas. Yuvi routinely puts his own body on the line at times with some of his daring dives and slides to stop balls no other indian fielder can reach. his resilience, guts and sheer fitness in playing so long despite sliding and falling all over those rough indian fields is truly wonderful. Tendulkar, Dhoni, Dravid and the rest of them should all be made to watch videos of his fielding so that they can hopefully raise their standards.
Meanwhile Yuvraj can watch videos of Tendulkar, Dhoni and Dravid so that he can hopefullly raise his batting standards. :hysterical:
Yuraj fitter than Dhoni? Is this a joke? The guy keeps wickets all day' date=' plays tremendous innings, thinks about captaincy versus someone who hs not even been able to spend more than two and a half sessions batting in a test match!!![/quote'] There we go again. Yuvraj has batted for the longest time when he made 358 in cooch-behar tropy final against bihar in u19..so if you wanna judge fitness on that scale...he is right up there.. Next please