This cockup reminds me of this game

Gambit

Even though Murali is a better bowler than Harbhajan, he couldn't have played a valuable cameo like this 38 off 20. I am pleased with the score - 321 is defendable. The outfield looks is getting slower so hitting boundaries won't be so easy for their batsmen
also under the lights it will be difficult...so looks good for india...the only thing that's bothering me is that the dew will cause bhajji problems

Well, this was a different type of ****-up, eh. India are the sh*ttiest fielding side in the world - i am absolutely convinced now. Can't blame the bowlers too much, but the # of easy singles, doubles and even that triple at the end (Rohit screwing up on the boundary) that they allowed was simply astounding. It is always difficult to bowl under lights at Mohali during this time of the year, but India had plenty of runs to defend and should have won this match. The middle order collapse and the fielding proved to be the difference in the end ...and Younis Khan. How the hell will India ever get him out ? Once he gets set, he is just impossible to dismiss.