English Premier League Season 2014-2015

bones

Psg also in the run to sign di Maria' date='it'll be disheartening to see such a good player play in a weak French league.I bet both manutd and Psg will make 65 + mil bids to buy him[/quote'] Don't think they can buy him - IIRC Laurant Blanc said that they won't buy him bcoz of financial fair play rules. Di Maria was not in the team for Real's match against Atletico in the Super Cup - he certainly is going somewhere. I hope its ManUtd :pray:

Don't think they can buy him - IIRC Laurant Blanc said that they won't buy him bcoz of financial fair play rules. Di Maria was not in the team for Real's match against Atletico in the Super Cup - he certainly is going somewhere. I hope its ManUtd :pray:
Will make league interesting

Psg also in the run to sign di Maria' date='it'll be disheartening to see such a good player play in a weak French league.I bet both manutd and Psg will make 65 + mil bids to buy him[/quote'] Acc to L'equipe PSG are willing to pay a loan fee over the transfer if the price were paid today. Because the have FFP restrictions of 50 mil for this season and have spent most of it on Luiz.They bought Ivory coast RB Aurier on a similar deal. For example, if the fee is agreed to be 55 mil today, PSG would pay a premium of 10 mil to make it 65 mil. The transaction then becomes a 1 year loan with an automatic buyout clause of 65 million in the summer of next year. So that the transfer does not hit the books for this season at all. But reports that Real want the full fee this season itself to pay for Falco themselves[Cadena cope].So prefer to offload to Man U so lot depends on Di Maria. Whether he wants CL this season or not

Acc to L'equipe PSG are willing to pay a loan fee over the transfer if the price were paid today. Because the have FFP restrictions of 50 mil for this season and have spent most of it on Luiz.They bought Ivory coast RB Aurier on a similar deal. For example, if the fee is agreed to be 55 mil today, PSG would pay a premium of 10 mil to make it 65 mil. The transaction then becomes a 1 year loan with an automatic buyout clause of 65 million in the summer of next year. So that the transfer does not hit the books for this season at all. But reports that Real want the full fee this season itself to pay for Falco themselves[Cadena cope].So prefer to offload to Man U so lot depends on Di Maria. Whether he wants CL this season or not
He would be absolutely foolish not to go for ManUtd bcoz of lack of Champs League football for one year.

Going from Real Madrid to PSG in the prime of his career would be a step down.
I don't know much about this but yes even I want him to join united as I am his fan and I will follow this league more .. Also if they are gonna pay 65 million they must be very big too just maybe unknown here in India :dontknow:

I don't know much about this but yes even I want him to join united as I am his fan and I will follow this league more .. Also if they are gonna pay 65 million they must be very big too just maybe unknown here in India :dontknow:
Not really. Its like Man City - just throwing money around to try and buy top players.

Yaar the French league is crap' date=' PSG hardly has a fan base. Money would be the only reason to go there and if he wants that then he is anyway not the kind of player ManUtd should have.[/quote'] Like I said I don't know if it's crap or not but in India epl is most famous does not means it's best